X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Speed Demons

u gotto read this shit:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=65502

90 vehicles speeding over a 3hr period on a major hwy in peak holiday time - Its unbelievable but most of the "leadfoots" pfft) were done for btwn 1 - 8 klms over!
    fk me is South Aus turnin into a police state to?
    Good to see it was the coppers how won the speed contest wif a 125!

a "leadfoot" doing 111km/h in a 110 zone?

im surprised people were going that slow. i think if anything the cops should be happy (apart from the fact they were the worst offender )

would hate to see these "reporters" standing on the side of the mitchell freeway, given that i could hyperthetically jump on at 120 and be travelling at the same speed as the rest of the traffic some days.
    Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

it disgusts me to see these hoons getting away with speeding, i mean 111km/h in a 110 zone is just ridiculous. They should cop a hefty fine or, for the ones doing more than 115km/h, a licence suspension idenfinatly. WTF has this reporter never done any long distance travelling. Ive been past a few cop cars doing more than the speed limit, but its always been on open country raods and thankfully they didnt give a shit. It does sound like the road in question is dangereous, having had so many crashes, but how bad can it be if the limit is still 110?
      support honest cops, theres not many left

Comment

----

Comment

The laser gun was used in various locations from Two Wells to north of Port Wakefield, with 331 speeds recorded.

Bwahahah, So why isnt there 331 dead people? I might send this to that flogger Dorkington thats always complaining about speed killing.
          xactly what i was thinking.
          a top of 125kmh seems a bit tame aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X