Gonz's Grand Tourismo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonz's Grand Tourismo!

Well trend setters im going for a ride, a ride that should take around 5 weeks and i should cover around 10,000K's of the east coast of oz.
    Leaving from Brisbane thursday morning, 1st stop being Port Macquarie where ill b meeting up with our very own Boxhead and a mate of his thursday night to head to Sydney early friday morning taking in some of the best roads this side has to offer.
    Saturday, on the morning of my birthday ill be climbing the Harbour Bridge for something different, followed by a BBQ and home brew at an uncles place and then of course ill be watching Bathurst all day Sunday.
    Monday morning will see me meeting up with a whole group of guys from Brisbane who im going to Phillip Island with, taking the long route heading out towards Bathurst for a inland run taking us through Cowra, Young, Cootamundra(west of Canberra), the Snowy Mountains, and Mt Kosciuszko, heading towards Wodonga then down through the Alpine National Park, along the east coast onto Phillip Island for the Moto Gp!!
    Straight after the Moto Gp ill be back on the road so that im back in time for the Surfers Paradise Lexmark Indy 300 on the 20th where my 1st night there ill be attending the Miss Indy 2005 Grand Final, then on the friday night ill be attending the Ralph Indy Fever Party @ Saks night club, Gold Coast and then pretty much absorbing all the night life Surfers Paradise has to offer during Indy...oh yeh all this plus ill be at some stage enjoying my penthouse accomodation and my V.I.P Indy track access!!
    Then at this stage if my body still functions and operates correctly, and im able to ride ill be back on the road making my way upto Cairns via Townsville, Makay etc...visiting and staying with friends along the way!
    And then like most good things, it must come to an end, so sometime mid November ill be back in Brisy, back to work, and back to reality but i would have had the time of my life
    Wish me luck as im gonna be doing this on mi trusty Z1000, the bikes well prepaired as ive had the suspension done up, its back on the standard gearing, and its sporting a beaut Ventura rack
    Once im back ill post up some pics for yas all to see, so till then my fellow hoons stay up right, be safe and be good to ya mums

luv Gonz.

ps: spewin im gonna mis the Gero trip yall, i wanted to keep my 100% attendance rate in check but i guess being in CAIRNS that weekend will have to do!!! have fun ya mugs and have a beer for me, ill ring yas that weekend once were all primed, and we'll exchange MMS photos!

Have a safe trip mate... Looks like an awesome plan.

Comment

have a great trip mate, I'm sure you will

get lots of pics and stay safe

Comment

Awsome Suff Gonz, enjoy... hop into net cafe's if u get a chance and keep us updated.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

All that High Octane action *sigh*

Need a backpack Gonz?

Have a great trip, wish i was you

Comment

ffully shic gonzs. I so wish i could be there. Will have a beer on the gero trip for uz

Comment

Sounds awesome. Have fun!

See ya at the GP...Party time!
              sigpic

Comment

BYE BYE gonz.. have a good birthday the big 30th and enjoy your trip.....I need your help when you get back

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

That sound like a awesome trip dood ..

Slap Box for me ..

Ride Safe .
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Whoohoo! thats awesome Gonzi hope you have a wicked time!! ride safe xx

Comment

hope u have a tank cam?
                      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

See if you can make it to Cairns on one wheel! I know you can!

Have a good one Gonz

Comment

Gonz - Living the Dream!
                          The Twitter

Comment

have fun sunshine! and say hi to the Box for me too....

Comment

You lucky bastard!! There'd better be heaps of pics afterwards.. sounds like an awesome trip!
                              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Working...
                              X