Looking for a room to rent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a room to rent

I'm looking for a room to rent, preferably not more than 20mins from cbd with secure parking for a couple of bikes. Have to not mind the gf coming round a bit . Prolly want to stay for about 12 months but will take shorter if available. Can move in whenever.

Thanks .. post in here or pm me

I have a storage space down the side of my place in Maylands. 8'x10', lockable door, no ventilation, no natural light, no electrical outlets, one 60W light globe connected to a switch functioning in both the on and off positions. Will have to share with old mattresses, bed frames, broom, mop and other miscellany. Only $150p.w. plus share of utilities. May consider allowing access to bathroom/toilet/laundry. Kitchen access extra. Can provide shelving if you want to sub-lease to other tenants.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris@Oct 10 2005, 07:57 PM
      I have a storage space down the side of my place in Maylands. 8'x10', lockable door, no ventilation, no natural light, no electrical outlets, one 60W light globe connected to a switch functioning in both the on and off positions. Will have to share with old mattresses, bed frames, broom, mop and other miscellany. Only $150p.w. plus share of utilities. May consider allowing access to bathroom/toilet/laundry. Kitchen access extra. Can provide shelving if you want to sub-lease to other tenants.
      [snapback]170865[/snapback]
      ummm let me think thanks but no thanks , i dont know if ur being serious or not but sounds like living ina jail cell

Comment

Sorry, I was drowning in sarcasm on this end of the internet, must'nt have come through properly.

Good luck finding a new place though fella.

Comment

hahaha. dont worry fenris, it was coming out the tap loud and clear here, maybe deza's internet pipe is too small?

dez- what kind of budget are you looking at, as there are some ok places around for $150 a week. also, try checking out rooms for rent around universities (theres always heaps of signs up around curtin) usually around $80-$100 per week.
          and the end of the year is when they all free up.
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I have a 5 bedroom house (rented by the indivdual bedroom) and also a studio (1 bedroom, fully self contained) that will/may become available towards the end of November/early December.

Both are fully furnished and prices range from $100 - 200 per week. (+ a $15.00 pw utility charge).

The property is in Joondalup. Double lock-up garage included.

PM me if you want details etc.

Steve
            Originally posted by Viper
            I'm probably fucking something up.
            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
            Administrator

Comment

Still looking people keep messages comin if ya got any ideas, not sarcastic ones(im too gulable)

after looking around probley 60-110 mark sounds reasonable any more and i might aswell spend 250+ and rent my own place.

*joondalup is where my house will be when its finished in 12 months, but at the moment its a tad to north, thanks for the reply thou steve

Comment

i could be wrong and have dreamt this but isnt there a person on psb looking for someone to rent a room in his place in scarbarough for like 110 or so a week in the for sale section

Comment

yea ive been told that twice now, yet i dont see it

Comment

Originally posted by Deza@Oct 16 2005, 07:49 PM
                    yea ive been told that twice now, yet i dont see it
                    [snapback]173523[/snapback]
                    Deza it Swat2 that was looking for people to rent out rooms to, His post hidden because his rooms were rented out.
                    Might be worth chasing up though, Does anyone have Tims number ?
                    PM it to Deza.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I'll be moving to a new house in Maddington, 4 bed 2 bath in about 6 weeks from now. There is a backyard thats all fenced off with eletric garage door. There's 1 room in the house free and rent would be $80pw
                        RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Working...
                        X