Bathurst = awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathurst = awesome

I am not much of an Ambrose fan, and I dont like Murphy too much either. But that crash on lap 145 was just ridiculous!

Murphy fucked up out of turn 2, griffins, and couldnt get the car back under him properly on time for the cutting. Ambrose had the racing line, and murphy was NO WHERE NEAR the B pillar at the turn in for turn 3. Ambrose gets tagged in the rear, spun, (nearly clears the sidewall and everyone gets caught up in it.

This was a racing accident. I dont believe either driver is liable for penalties over the accident, however, both drivers are going to be liable for fines over there behaviour post incident. I am not adverse to seeing a bit of emotion on the track, and I think the that AVESCO should go easy on the drivers. I dont think a big fine is in order.

What do you think?
    No.
    0%
    Yes.
    0%
    Only Ambrose.
    0%
    Only Murphy.
    0%
    The Twitter

love a good crash.........

waited all day for that ..........

Mates were yelling out Punch him in the head.......
    "Sometimes I do stupid stuff, and I don't even know why...
    it's as if my body was being controlled by some sadistic, immoral puppet-master."

Comment

There wasn't a lot of clear footage of what happened before Murph tapped Ambrose - kind of looked like Ambrose was trying to force his way past Murph as he (Murphy) said after the race...

I don't know - I think Ambrose is a w*nker and should be fined for that alone!
      I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Originally posted by tigerleo62@Oct 10 2005, 10:08 AM
        There wasn't a lot of clear footage of what happened before Murph tapped Ambrose - kind of looked like Ambrose was trying to force his way past Murph as he (Murphy) said after the race...

[snapback]170508[/snapback]
        The incar and also the overhead shot from the chopper shows murphy gets a bad run out of turn 2, and tags ambrose in the inside rear quarter panel. Very clearly Murphys fault as Ambrose maintained the racing line.
        The Twitter

Comment

nah i think it was a racing incident, both their faults. ambrose cut in more than he should have, he had plenty of room to go wider, but murphy probably tagged him a bit hard. so would i ambrose is a bloody wanker

Very clearly Murphys fault as Ambrose maintained the racing line.
          hes not supposed to maintain the racing line, hes got to give racing room...
          Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
          "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Originally posted by dr00@Oct 10 2005, 11:26 AM
            nah i think it was a racing incident, both their faults. ambrose cut in more than he should have, he had plenty of room to go wider, but murphy probably tagged him a bit hard. so would i ambrose is a bloody wanker
            hes not supposed to maintain the racing line, hes got to give racing room...
            [snapback]170545[/snapback]
            The racing line gives racing room. The "racing room" rule is for straights. In corners, the follow car has to be alongside the B Pillar to claim the line in the corner. Murphy was not alongside the b pillar. Thats the applicable rule in the situation.
            The Twitter

Comment

I didnt see anyone indicate!

Damn cages

(not that I even watched it or know what you are talking about. )

Comment

mnmm

murph was at fault clearly poor ambrowse he was makign up good ground on the leader too.

murph is a tool peroid, same as skaife
                there are very few holden drivers that are actualyl good blokes,
                hell lowdnes was smiling after both incedents that caused him to loose the race he was 8sec ahead before he hit the wall

murph and ambrose have come to blows before this aint the first time,
                also what is with the whole balaclava... sheesh ambrose admitted he has not worn 1 for 3 yrs and AVESCO decide to ping them ( stone brothers racing ) when they are leading the race, even after luff was able to show proof he had his on!

PS it was not a damn endur it was more a demo derby!
                RIP Scott!
                RIP Onikage!
                RIP ODDZ!

Comment

They should have been fined for NOT having a punch-up.

Would have been classic entertainment.

And you didn't need to be a professional lip reader to know what was being said
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Daise@Oct 10 2005, 01:50 PM
                    [snapback]170604[/snapback]
                    What she said

Comment

Yep classic

Both strode towards each other and i thought..hes going to headbut him but nothing...

Handbags and finger pointing that was all...

Should be fined for not fighting...

Funny though

Comment

Originally posted by Daise@Oct 10 2005, 01:50 PM

Would have been classic entertainment.

And you didn't need to be a professional lip reader to know what was being said
                        [snapback]170604[/snapback]

lovin that comment..... there have been some good bust ups but who could forget Skaifey (WANKER++++++) starin down ambrose at one of the races a couple a years back. but murphy should be fined simply for bein a kiwi....hardy har har..just jokes but he is a wanker.... and I believe Ambrose has an over-inflated opinion of himself... but when you're that good, who cares........

piece out my bruss'

Comment

I say neither should get fined, but who cares it was just bogans racing taxis round a mountain....

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Frank@Oct 10 2005, 01:50 PM
                            mnmm

murph was at fault clearly poor ambrowse he was makign up good ground on the leader too.

murph is a tool peroid, same as skaife
                            there are very few holden drivers that are actualyl good blokes,
                            hell lowdnes was smiling after both incedents that caused him to loose the race he was 8sec ahead before he hit the wall

murph and ambrose have come to blows before this aint the first time,
                            also what is with the whole balaclava... sheesh ambrose admitted he has not worn 1 for 3 yrs and AVESCO decide to ping them ( stone brothers racing ) when they are leading the race, even after luff was able to show proof he had his on!
                            PS it was not a damn endur it was more a demo derby!
                            [snapback]170601[/snapback]
                            classic
                            "Sometimes I do stupid stuff, and I don't even know why...
                            it's as if my body was being controlled by some sadistic, immoral puppet-master."

Comment

BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Comment

Working...
                              X