No announcement yet.

For NON Funny videos that don't deserve their own thread blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• americans dont know shit about doing burnouts, but this one gave it a redhot crack. you need to watch it till the end

LiveLeak.com - Just a little Ramcharger
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
      americans dont know shit about doing burnouts, but this one gave it a redhot crack. you need to watch it till the end

LiveLeak.com - Just a little Ramcharger
      Fuckin yanks can't do moving burnouts, but that I must say got very cool at the end
      for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
      for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
      for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

• 18:30 is where the show really starts, you wont miss much skipping to that.
        Originally posted by browncow
        Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• This is what makes beatboxing sound shit.
          When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap'n James086 View Post
            This is what makes beatboxing sound shit.
            Its not the beat boxing, its the coming up with the songs on the spot, its the bagpipes he does in shimmy shimmy ya, what about the guitar chords he does in his reggae song, if anything, this is what makes beatbox even more awesome.
            Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• It was a compliment, he shits all over every other beat boxer I've ever heard and his music makes a beat boxing sound like childsplay. His music isn't really beat boxing I don't think because he records and plays it back etc.
              When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap'n James086 View Post
                It was a compliment, he shits all over every other beat boxer I've ever heard and his music makes a beat boxing sound like childsplay. His music isn't really beat boxing I don't think because he records and plays it back etc.
                I am with ya now, I thought you were saying you were in the purist beatboxing crowd, some people hate on him because he uses loops and synthesizers and shit , But yeah he is simply incredible hey.

Comment

• Wow.... Just wow. I know that CGI plays a large part in television and movie production, but ... Its seems to be a whole lot more than I ever imagined.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=96f_1321754842
                  Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                  Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• seems to be a few claims about being "worlds fastest", and this one might not be, but i still it's cool. even if it uz a kiwi built machine^_^

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• Originally posted by browncow

Comment

• I need to have a go on that thing!
                        Originally posted by Koola
                        Someone sig this.

Comment

• Originally posted by malenko View Post
                          Holy f**k - someone call a Chiro!!
                          Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• 1930s future fashion predictions.

http://wimp.com/fashionpredictions/
                            Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Comment

• haha The bloke of the future is a paedo apparently "a container for coins, keys and candies for cuties"
                              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Working...
                              X