For NON Funny videos that don't deserve their own thread blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenty View Post
    dont know if its really worthy posting it in here, but im will to take the flak for playing with lego
    What is it with men just wanting to follow instructions?
    That's all Lego is right?

Yet I could do it all damn day if I was willing to spend the $ on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
      What is it with men just wanting to follow instructions?
      That's all Lego is right?

Yet I could do it all damn day if I was willing to spend the $ on it.
      yeah it is, but its also a break from the monotonous day, and its something nice, peacefull and quiet, you kinda relax and forget all your troubles, in a couple of min ill have one of a super car
      Master of the missed signals

Comment

• and another (and last) time lapse of me playing with lego, i was suprised at the level of detail that goes into the car, with working crank and pistons, and a gearbox with motor that can operate the doors, bonnet, and boot

Master of the missed signals

Comment

• look very closely at the left side of the front wheel at 3 seconds

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
            look very closely at the left side of the front wheel at 3 seconds
            Check the top of the tail too.
            :stupid:

Comment

• Guy falls off motorcycle in the middle of race and gets back - YouTube

Comment

• Had to share this with some fellow riders. This is from the 2012 Dakar just run. The driver in this video is Stephan Peterhansel, who actually ends up winning the race. During a river crossing, he hits a motorcyclist who as a result knocks his bike over into the river, then drives off to continue racing. You know what, I don't care if you are among the most elite racing drivers on the planet, doing something like this is bad sportsmanship and will gain you no respect.

Dakar 2012 Peterhansel golpea motorista con su mini - YouTube
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom V. View Post
                  Had to share this with some fellow riders. This is from the 2012 Dakar just run. The driver in this video is Stephan Peterhansel, who actually ends up winning the race. During a river crossing, he hits a motorcyclist who as a result knocks his bike over into the river, then drives off to continue racing. You know what, I don't care if you are among the most elite racing drivers on the planet, doing something like this is bad sportsmanship and will gain you no respect.

Dakar 2012 Peterhansel golpea motorista con su mini - YouTube
                  reading the comments, most people agree with you!
                  Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                  Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

• Slot car racing - WTF??

How do you even follow this? It's like the cars race in an alternate dimension.

LiveLeak.com - Holy Crap Slot Car racing has Evolved!
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• Originally posted by devolved View Post
                      Slot car racing - WTF??

How do you even follow this? It's like the cars race in an alternate dimension.

LiveLeak.com - Holy Crap Slot Car racing has Evolved!
                      That they haven't bothered to strap a tiny little camera to one of those for a first person view makes me angry. The slight hit in speed due to the camera weight would be worth it.
                      Originally posted by Koola
                      Someone sig this.

Comment

• I Want An Interactive ‘Rug’ Like This At Home | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

• probably posted before, but these guys have massive balls, i get sweaty palms just watching the video.
                          Originally posted by browncow
                          Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• ^ I would love to have a crack at that.

Not quite as awesome as tower climbing, but beatboxing whilst playing the flute is kinda cool.

Comment

• How To Catch A Plane…The Hard Way | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by browncow
                                Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X