For NON Funny videos that don't deserve their own thread blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by browncow
    Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• Comment

• Fade on Vimeo

Comment

• I really dislike PETA (people for the ethical treatment of animals).

Their self-righteous attitude and holier than thou wank really shits me. If half the people that supported them knew their real agenda, they'd go bankrupt in a week.

Here's the latest stupid shit from them.

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• They have these as the floor in Tiapei 101... (used to be the worlds tallest building. - Taiwan - was there in 08 for computex)

on the top floor (101 floors up) you walk into the hall and it looks like your about to walk on clouds... then as you step on it the clouds move and your looking strait down at the ground 101 floors below... its a digital image of the ground.. but it certainly gets your attention

Click image for larger version

Name:	101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	4890080
              Last edited by tonka128; 06-02-2012, 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling
              Originally posted by mekon
              Fucking fairweather hairdressers. Sell your bike and buy a mx5. Sorry Jeff.

Comment

• "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Originally posted by devolved View Post
                  If half the people that supported them knew their real agenda, they'd go bankrupt in a week.
                  so, what is their real agenda?
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

• Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                    so, what is their real agenda?
                    One of the many things is an end to pet ownership.

Animal Rights Uncompromised: &#39Pets&#39 | PETA.org

As well as an end to ALL medical testing on animals (Including life-saving experiments) and many more things.

Animal Rights Uncompromised: There&#39s No Such Thing as a &#39Responsible Breeder&#39 | PETA.org

Releasing the fish after you catch them must be okay surely....

Animal Rights Uncompromised: Catch-and-Release Fishing | PETA.org

Just a bunch of loonies who would better serve humanity by eating a hamburger and chilling the fuck out before re-evaluating there position.
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• Very interesting short film here. Quite dark but definitely worth a watch even if you only watch it for its cinematography.

Comment

• Comment

• Jeb Corliss get's it wrong. Survives.
                          He was trying to hit the black balloon that you can see but hit the boulder...

Comment

• Holy shit!
                            Originally posted by Koola
                            Someone sig this.

Comment

• Originally posted by browncow
                              Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X