Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• In light of that Moto GP vid.
      When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

• Who else wants one of these?

Machine creates aluminum helmet - Incredible - YouTube
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• What to do when someone J-Walks... South African style.

Good to see my fellow men doing absolutely NOTHING when confronted with this assault...

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• T.I.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slice View Post
              T.I.A.
              Well even if he was having a stroke, still no reason to kick him after running him over....!
              Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
              Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• :stupid:

Comment

• Originally posted by devolved View Post
                  What to do when someone J-Walks... South African style.

Good to see my fellow men doing absolutely NOTHING when confronted with this assault...

Some people are simply not fit to be classed as human.
                  Perhaps just as bad as the drivers actions, and the bystanders that do nothing.... The passengers get back in the taxi. I'll be damned if I was staying in that pricks cab.
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• So you've been to Africa then?

Comment

• No, and I have exactly zero desire to do so.

Comment

• So then you can't comment on what you would do in that situation, it is honestly SO very different to our culture and life that it's hard to take in.
                        It's not like here, it's Africa even if it does have a white population, people are murdered, raped, stabbed and disfigured in horrifying ways every day and it's a part of life.
                        I sure as shit wouldn't be stepping in to help anyone on the streets of any South African city after witnessing that.

Comment

• And hence my point.

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                          Some people are simply not fit to be classed as human.
                          All I stated I would do is stay out of his cab. I can Garrantee after seeing this, I'd pay for my curent bill, and leave.

Comment

• Local Perth boys made good...

The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOFH View Post
                                how many bones and swingarms do you have to break, to get like that?
                                Home is where the Art is.

Comment

Working...
                                X