For NON Funny videos that don't deserve their own thread blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sticking with the jet theme...

I've gone up in one of the local nanchangs and gone up to about 4-4.5G or so... and you certainly feel it.

f18s and stuff do 7-9+.... much much respect for the pilots who can do that shit and actually chat calmly about it while up there doing it

And some advice...

In short: beer drinking fat fucks with high blood pressure = high g tolerance
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Dam. big enough fly wheels.
        Wes

Comment

Diesel-powered starter-motor. Hardcore.

Is that engine a big bang?
          '====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

geesuz, would not want to get caught up any any of that.
            A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

anyone remember grant page?

nothing like some good old school aussie stunting. love the way there's a durrie in almost every shot, like when they're dragging the guy out from the boxes after a 100ft jump and he's got one in his mouth already. surprised he didnt have a tinnie as well. but you gotta wait for part 2 with the bike stunts for that

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

and just in case that wasnt thrilling enough......

Comment

Couple of videos with some cool views.
                  Vancouver City timelapse

RC Plane flyover Pinnacles National Park

Skiing cliff jump. Courtesy of Go Pro

Comment

Clever stuff.

Comment

Some pretty amazing stuff here! Its like the boards stuck to his feet.
                      Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
                      2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
                      3. Buy the one with the most Duke
                      4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
                      etc etc..

Comment

How Did This Man Not Die After A Metal Shack Fell On Top Of Him? | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

The View From The World’s Fastest Electric Motorcycle | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

Comment

A Bra Gun Holster Makes Me Excited | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Working...
                                X