For NON Funny videos that don't deserve their own thread blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phildo View Post
    We need to get a bunch of guys, done up like that, walking around the CBD right now...
    I was looking through a tatt mag on Sat and this guy was in it showing his tattoos.
    They are all real and his mum is not happy Jan.
    Originally posted by out_in_front
    #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

• World’s Biggest Ant Hill [VIDEO]

holy wtf batman
      Originally posted by browncow
      Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• We are all screwed...
        :stupid:

Comment

• I know that determined walk.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	the-terminator-19841.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	4885713(click for larger)
          Oh god why does it have body armour and combat boots?
          When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

• Stabyourself.net - Mari0
            Originally posted by browncow
            Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

• What you can do with 30 Go Pros joined together.

Watch Surfers Ride Waves Like The Matrix | Gizmodo Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by Wedge View Post
                We are all screwed...
                You have just what will defeat the chinese army and eventually take over the world...
                Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• http://vimeo.com/michaelkoenig/earth-timelapse-iss

Awesome Space station timelapse

Comment

• London in the 1950's from the back of a bus. original street footage, so reasonably rare.

Is it just me or the the air seem clearer, the streets friendlier, the life richer?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6cb_1321141514
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

• That London footage is great, I know what you mean about it looking nicer, I reckon its the lack of rubbish on the streets, lower population of cars and people, no chavs loitering, and Thames water hadn't dug up the road 100 times yet, leaving overbanding. everywhere.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow it actually looks like a nice place back then.

Clearly it was before Chewing Gum was invented.
                        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

• Tom Cruise doing his own stunts for MI4 on Burj Khalifa.

When he runs up and jumps out the window, I nearly puked.

Comment

• 'a mile and a half off the ground' is a slight exageration.

It's funny though, he's payed millions to do that, and id give a kidney for the chance to try that:
                            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• Just kept hoping the rope would snap and the world would be rid of one less twat.
                              "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

• Originally posted by 96 View Post
                                It's funny though, he's payed millions to do that, and id give a kidney for the chance to try that:
                                ditto. i forked hundreds to bungy jump, fuck me if i had the beans to pay for something like that! \
                                Home is where the Art is.

Comment

Working...
                                X