check these shots out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check these shots out

shots are @ 960mm film, u can get people from like 1km away and it so damn heavy

That is sweet as!

Dare I ask how much it cost?

Comment

you going to use it at swanny beach again this season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A site all parents should check regulary
      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Cost, to much.. Yeh.. Summer would be fun. Tho I would look like a paparazzi

Comment

DJNitrous.
          Coming soon to a Galaxy near you.

Comment

Have to get a shot of the moon next time im out and about!

Comment

Originally posted by djnitrous@Oct 11 2005, 10:23 PM
              Have to get a shot of the moon next time im out and about!
              [snapback]171562[/snapback]

fookin 'ell.......

that quality is amazing..... good shit.... fairly hexy, yeah????

Comment

Originally posted by djnitrous@Oct 11 2005, 10:07 PM
                shots are @ 960mm film, u can get people from like 1km away and it so damn heavy

[snapback]171544[/snapback]
                That's absolutely farkin' amazing :o Were you hand-holding that? 'Cause if you were you must have VERY steady hands at that focal length!

That is one of the most stunning things I have seen (in regard to focal length) - what a cool &#39;toy&#39; Makes a 640mm extension seem like a weak piece of crap <_<
                I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Does that mean you are selling you old lens *bats eyelids*
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Care to share the exact specs of your lens for us camera geeks? Is that 960mm with the 1.6x FOV crop?
                    http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

Comment

If you wouldn&#39;t mind loaning it to me I&#39;ll get ya some nice pics at the GP.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tigerleo62+Oct 11 2005, 10:50 PM-->
                        That&#39;s absolutely farkin&#39; amazing* :o* Were you hand-holding that? &#39;Cause if you were you must have VERY steady hands at that focal length!

That is one of the most stunning things I have seen (in regard to focal length) - what a cool &#39;toy&#39;* * Makes a 640mm extension seem like a weak piece of crap* <_<
                        [snapback]171580[/snapback]
                        [/b]
                        Hand-holding that = yes 1/200th of a sec.
                        Heavy farker it was.

Originally posted by TurboR1@Oct 12 2005, 07:10 AM
                        * Does that mean you are selling you old lens *bats eyelids*
                        [snapback]171623[/snapback]
                        No way, maybe if u want a 300D body + 17-55mm lens

Originally posted by azathoth@Oct 12 2005, 08:36 AM
                        Care to share the exact specs of your lens for us camera geeks? Is that 960mm with the 1.6x FOV crop?
                        [snapback]171652[/snapback]
                        yeh, since on digial you have 1.6x the lens is really only 600mm, but making it like a 960mm on film, as quoted!

<!--QuoteBegin-dugy
                        @Oct 12 2005, 08:43 AM
                        If you wouldn&#39;t mind loaning it to me I&#39;ll get ya some nice pics at the GP.*
                        [snapback]171653[/snapback]
                        Would be sweet as, but its a fixed focal lens, so you might be to close. its fixed at 960mm

Comment

camera guru&#39;s
                          I am wanting to get a lense mainly for taking photo&#39;s of surfing down south, bali ect.
                          I have a canon 350D, I want a cheap lense but I am not sure what size I should be getting.
                          any ideas would be apreciated

cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy@Oct 13 2005, 12:15 PM
                            camera guru&#39;s
                            I am wanting to get a lense mainly for taking photo&#39;s of surfing down south, bali ect.
                            I have a canon 350D, I want a cheap lense but I am not sure what size I should be getting.
                            any ideas would be apreciated
                            [snapback]172153[/snapback]
                            I&#39;m not a big camera guru, but surely getting a 350D and putting a cheap lens on it is like buying a ferrari and fitting those emergency spare wheels on it. (albeit with a fancy hubcap)

Comment

That&#39;s a loaded question Fordy, lenses are seriously expensive gear. If you have some time, check this out: http://photonotes.org/articles/beginner-faq/lenses.html or maybe pm me, djnitrous or one of the other canon users on PSB (TurboR1 I think has a Canon too). Don&#39;t be afraid to get something second hand or on eBay (I got a near 4k lense for just over a grand off eBay).
                              http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                              X