Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox360

"Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

A new model already.. I've had my xbox for about 3-4 years now and used it about 10 times...

Comment

Strangely enough... its looking more and more like a PC every time.

Comment

or this ripped from a ps3 site

On paper, the PS3 is 2x more powerful than the Xbox 360 and 15x more powerful than the Nintendo Revolution. It has a processing capacity of 2.18 TFLOPS

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
        1,041,427 SHU
        go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

funny how things like this are. I've read conflicting reports to that statement (i.e. that the new nintendo will be far more powerful than x-box 360 and ps3 but will be released much later)
          not that I care, just think it's funny how things like this get reported.
          tho it looks now like nintendo haven't released final figures, but are saying it wont be as powerful as the other two.
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid@Oct 12 2005, 04:56 PM
            funny how things like this are. I've read conflicting reports to that statement (i.e. that the new nintendo will be far more powerful than x-box 360 and ps3 but will be released much later)
            not that I care, just think it's funny how things like this get reported.
            [snapback]171844[/snapback]

same it just does not matter untill it is REALLY released, but i do not think sony will be underdone in performance this time

head to head according to this......if its tttttttt tt true

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
            1,041,427 SHU
            go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

Still its going to be a Microsoft vs Sony battle as Nintendo console market is getting smaller.

Both have photo realistic graphics so it’s defiantly up to the games without Halo 3 i think xbox 360 will sink after all halo and halo 2 sold the xbox. And for you Final Fantasy fans its also coming to xbox 360.

I would only get an Xbox 360 for Halo 3, Project Gotham Racing 3 and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (looks so real)

Think about it playstation outsold N64 yet N64 was twice as powerful with better graphics.

Note: if anybody has watched the ps3 video there is no ventilation holes??? So PS3 must be still a concept. And using Blu-Ray Discs PS3 is going to cost a fortune.

Comment

omg the new PS3 is going to be TWICE AS POWERFUL, that means the games will be TWICE AS GOOD. ... Or i can expect sony to, yet again, fuck up. The PS2 looks like total crap comparable to the Xbox (which is simple way ahead of it). The fact the xbox can be used to watch divx'd movies only helps it in my mind. I will reserve judgement on both systems though as i prefer PC games.

Comment

"twice as powerful" is almost as good as those panteen shampoo ads that claim "up to seven times more beautiful" That still cracks me up!

Maybe its closer to capacity arguements. eg You might have a 12L chevvy... but its still a brick compared to a 2L WRX.

No point having the extra processing power if the game programmers cant utilise it.... and as infusion said... no point having good game programmers and great hardware if the gameplay / story sucks.

Comment

i will continue to buy whatever has gran turismo on it, i have a pc for everything else.
                    Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                    "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

That said Sony did a Great job on the PSP, used my friends and its a lot of fun

Comment

PS2 can play DivX movies (and MP3`s)..if you have the right modchip/utility.
                        My PS2 has the DMS4 pro modchip, can run the toxic OS, 120G HDD etc etc. Managed to get my PS2 totally disc-less so can run all my games off the HDD or the memory card. Load times are about 1/5th of off the DVD. makes it far more enjoyable than waiting for the next track to load.

Far more games available for the PS2 than XBox, although Xbox IMO is a better put together system.

Comment

my xbox atm plays divx/mp3s etc

my 360 will be for online gaming

360 is gonna hurt the ps3 though fightnight on ps3 looked nicceee

Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

Comment

Yeah I think it will come down to the games, if xbox has Halo3 it should do well. Xbox rules, PS sucks

Anyone played FarCry on xbox? its awesome!
                            Why can't they make the whole bike out of Oggy?

Comment

My xbox also plays divx/mp3s aswell as a dvd player without the DVD controller and plays N64 and PSX games.

What dashboard are use using im with evox anybody tried avalaunch

Comment

Working...
                              X