This should be a nice drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be a nice drop

Shackleton's 100yo Scotch freed from ice - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

it will be interesting to follow the story of how much they sell for.
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Whisky doesn't age in the bottle,but a lost blend will be priceless if it's judged a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by eldrom View Post
        Whisky doesn't age in the bottle,but a lost blend will be priceless if it's judged a good one.
        Particularly at those temperatures, very few chemical reactions would be able to proceed.

Comment

You would think the glass would shatter over that time.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
            You would think the glass would shatter over that time.
            Why? Relatively constant temp and the careful packaging would make it not have a tendancy to shatter?

Comment

I dont know, I didnt say I thought it, I said you would think it. So you tell me.
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

maybe it was a 12 bottle case and the reason there are still 11 bottles is cos its a crap drink
                Originally posted by Bendito
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I dont know, I didnt say I thought it, I said you would think it. So you tell me.
                  Haha.
                  Originally posted by redfern
                  If its good enough to carry missiles is safe enough for you bike.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X