AFL grand final draw...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL grand final draw...

Haha I didn't think it'll end in a draw was a great match!! I didn't know they'll have to play again next week, out of sheer curiosity what happens to the people who bought tickets do they get seats for next week? Or fresh tickets go out?
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

fresh tickets. Whole new game. Profit for AFL, airlines, souvenir outlets, hotels etc etc
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

Too quick Ashmo, too quick! Was wondering who was going to post the news up :p
      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

I don't follow footy nor watch it but as I bet on the Saints to win I watched final quarter, but I think it was a good game them coming from behind like that.

I hope they win next week. Go The Saints!

I would of thought they would of extended the game for another 5mins or at least went into over time, but like I said I dont know footy would of saved playing next week.
        Last edited by Dragon_05; 25-09-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Good excuse for people who missed out to get there next week. I'm getting married tomorrow might change our honeymoon to Melbourne
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
          I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

HaHa

Great game!
            I reckon there will be pressure from the clubs for a rule change to extra time.

players looked emotionally drained

Comment

And what happens next week when its a draw?
              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Midget throwing competition of course

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                  I say they should play the following week too... until they get a definitive outcome. I love this business of playing another week. Nothing like extending the AFL season.

Go "the Saints"

Comment

they are all winners, what matters is they had fun
                    Originally posted by Rocket
                    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Its not whether you win or loose, its how many times you get yelled at by Malthouse that counts.
                      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

or as Ronald Dale Barassi used to say..."I'll stop fucken yelling at you when you start getting the ball first!!!"
                        Originally posted by Viper
                        I'm probably fucking something up.
                        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                        Administrator

Comment

an October grand final that is just unusual !!!
                          I LIKE BOATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                            Extra time.
                            Originally posted by Melkor
                            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

More txt wars between me and my East Coast, Saints supporting mate....all good fun.

'Carn the pies!

Comment

Working...
                              X