This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to survive Jetstar?

Is my only option to take a pill and alcohol, to drown out the smells/noise from other pill popping alcohol swilling passengers, my only option?

Suggestions?

4 hours of time to make disappear somehow...over to you minions.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

sandblast them

Comment

Harden up?

Its not like your sitting on a wooden stool for the flight.

I'm 184cm and did jetstar to hawaii (10 hours) easily enough.

Just take a book. Or if you really can't miss your movies you can rent a little portable tv for about $30
      Wes

Comment

Hang on, didn't you just come back from Europe? Surely you've been on longer flights than a pissy 4 hours?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

yeah yeah...but surely 21 hours on a top of the wozzah cushy, comfy seat, cant compare with being trapped with pill popping, alcohol swilling in a barely flyable tin can? With air hostesses who wouldnt blink if the passengers decide to light themselves on fire?
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

That's because the air hostesses can't blink.

Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Spend more money on a flight that won't cause you to come onto an internet forum and complain about it.
              Originally posted by Semi
              I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

I agree with harden up.
                buy an ipod and read a book.

That's what I did, and it was fine.

Comment

Wow...people are very sandy today.

Comment

Comment

Oh oh...I know that answer!!!...Can I play?

Comment

I'm sorry but I refuse to be trolled Fastgirl.

Comment

S.
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by IGS View Post
                            I'm sorry but I refuse to be trolled Fastgirl.
                            Dont be sorry dear one. Carry on.

And no Im not a knitter. Thanks for the suggestion Sprint.

Comment

In other news I prefer longer flights the parents fall off to sleep while the kids stay awake to play with strangers.

Comment

Working...
                              X