Electronic Cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Cigarettes?

Ok so I was surfing the interwebs as one does, and came across 'electronic cigarettes'. I am incredibly intrigued as to know if anyone on the forum uses them or knows of people that use them... The website explains all the shit but you can't beat real life reviews!

It totals up to be a much cheaper and nicer option than normal smokes...

Here is a link to one website Looky see!

Cheers guys
    Duct tape is like the Force it's dark on one side, light on the other and holds the universe together.

I recall seeing a discussion on these things a while back but can't for the life of me remember where. There was a fair bit of confusion about their availability and legality in AU.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Friend of mine smokes these and swears by them. Def works out cheaper and better for your health.
      Do not follow where the path may lead. Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Comment

I think they might be classified as a poison Smif.
        Originally posted by Melkor
        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

but you can buy them from Australian websites... which is weird Australian site and you don't even have to get the nicotine ones....
          Duct tape is like the Force it's dark on one side, light on the other and holds the universe together.

Comment

fu%k! and to think i gave up smokes the hard way

Comment

Your link is not to an Australian site ...?
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Oops wrong one Sainty hold on
                I got distracted by Doritos...

Here it is... Heh heh my mistake
                Last edited by Smiffy; 29-11-2010, 11:34 AM. Reason: Added Link

Comment

Any one tried these?

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
                    fu%k! and to think i gave up smokes the hard way
                    Switching to these isn't giving up, easy or hard. It's a swap from one habit to another. (Unless you too gave up by moving to something as or more habit forming and expensive, but by "hard way" I'm guessing you didn't).

I'd rather see more of these than actual ciggies, if only due to my current hatred of second-hand smoke.
                    https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

I don't want this to turn into a smoking haters thread.... I smoke... and I enjoy it...I don't particularly want to quit, full stop. However I don't like passive smoking and am looking into alternatives that allow me to enjoy smoking without affecting people around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiffy View Post
                        However I don't like passive smoking and am looking into alternatives that allow me to enjoy smoking without affecting people around me.
                        Ahh, a community minded smoker.
                        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                        Its the little things that make the difference
                        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                          Ahh, a community minded smoker.
                          I try haha

Comment

Sure have some laying around haven't touched for a few weeks, I am pretty good at giving up cigs or ecigs now but really consider it to be the crack cocaine of the nicotine world. I am soon to try some 0% nicotine juice to see how that goes, if none of it suits me I'll pass on my stuff to someone

I found myself using it more often than needed, is cheap enough though I just get generic stuff from China, Joye 510 pushbutton works well, the auto types I tried were not as good

Comment

Originally posted by Ev View Post
                              Sure have some laying around haven't touched for a few weeks, I am pretty good at giving up cigs or ecigs now but really consider it to be the crack cocaine of the nicotine world. I am soon to try some 0% nicotine juice to see how that goes, if none of it suits me I'll pass on my stuff to someone

I found myself using it more often than needed, is cheap enough though I just get generic stuff from China, Joye 510 pushbutton works well, the auto types I tried were not as good

So you're saying you found them good or bad? Using it more often than needed is obviously a bad thing.... And where do you purchase your stuff from... what website? Are they hard to use? What is the difference between auto and manual?

Comment

Working...
                              X