No announcement yet.

Electronic Cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok... my kit arrived this morning; nice little unit; and followed Desmo recommendation on the roasted strawberry... thumbs up, it taste so good
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by okitoki View Post
      ok... my kit arrived this morning; nice little unit; and followed Desmo recommendation on the roasted strawberry... thumbs up, it taste so good
      What did you buy?

Comment

• The coolfire 4 with some spare coils.. roasted strawberry and a minty flavour one
        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Ordered two packs of coils from "The Vape Store" in SA.. Only received one.

Those guys really need to lay off the wine.

Edit: They responded this morning, and'll be sending me the other pack at no charge. Good.
          Last edited by xor; 21-01-2016, 09:09 AM.
          Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Just came back from Malaysia and picked up a new kit; Running the Joyetech Cuboid and a OBS Crius RTA... duel coil, plenty of vape and good flavour... but it sucks lots of juice though...

Also picked up a Kangertech Subox kit for $50... was ok, but prefer the cuboid, and even my cool fire 4. ended up giving it to my mate and he loves it....

Comment

• My KangerTech Evod arrived Fri 22 Jan.
              So while I'm now vaping like a demon, I haven't had a single gasper since.
              This Friday it'll be 4 weeks.

Forty years on the hand-rolled cigs, I'd have thought it'd be harder to give
              it away. But not once have I felt the need.

Oh, well done me!
              The Earth is slow but the OX is patient.

Comment

• Just got a kit a week back and have been smoke free for 2 days,

Don't notice any difference and don't have the need to have a cigarette at all.

This might actually work in giving up the smokes?

Time will tell but so far so good

massive thanks to [MENTION=54463]m0n4g3[/MENTION] for helping me out and telling me what to get/order - just another reason this forum is such a great place!

RR
                http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

• Originally posted by RRossi View Post
                  Just got a kit a week back and have been smoke free for 2 days,

Don't notice any difference and don't have the need to have a cigarette at all.

This might actually work in giving up the smokes?

Time will tell but so far so good

massive thanks to m0n4g3 for helping me out and telling me what to get/order - just another reason this forum is such a great place!

RR
                  any time [MENTION=30080]RRossi[/MENTION]!

If you ever have any issues, don't be afraid to ask, and if there are any other members that are confused, want some advice in regards to electronic cigarettes, pm me or post in here with my name as a mention and i'll try to help you guys out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RRossi View Post
                    Just got a kit a week back and have been smoke free for 2 days,
                    [MENTION=30080]RRossi[/MENTION]
                    can you tell what and where did buy it from?
                    Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                    remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                    Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                    Who died while defending his right of way;
                    He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                      RRossi
                      can you tell what and where did buy it from?
                      Hardware:

www.vapeking.com.au

kanger SUBOX mini starter kit, with 2x Samsung INR18650 25R batteries, and NiteCore SysMax i4 V2 Intellicharge Charger - 4 Channel. Additionally 5x Kanger SSOCC replacement coils 0.5ohm nichrome. Just to start off. If you want to jump straight into the deep end there are different paths depending on how confident you are feeling.

For the liquids:

https://www.mtbakervapor.com/

Pick and choose what you want. My recommendation, stick to around 12-18mg when you are starting off, make sure you pick HIGH vg content (eg 70%VG/30%PG) from the drop down menus. Don't be afraid to try different flavours. Some flavours you may sound weird, but are actually nice to "vape".

IF you want some more help [MENTION=39755]acdcfan[/MENTION] let me know and i can give you direct links to all the products/info you need.

PS. i'm not a salesman for any of this, i've just been vaping for 7+ years now, and i know it CAN be really daunting/confusing, so i try to help as much as i can.

Comment

• Just found out that vapes are banned in Singapore, man...don't go there eh

Comment

• Been vaping for a few weeks now. I got a Kangertech KBOX mini as it's temperature adjustable, so I can (and am) start off on a low wattage & increase (and or decrease) as I try different juices, pg/vg percentages etc.

By far the most effective method of stopping smoking, by a long shot.

Comment

• I have approx. 25 unopened bottles each of LiQuid;

12mg Strawberry Milk - pg/vg% 50/50
                            18mg British Tobacco - pg/vg% 60/40

Expiry dates into 2018 (ie brand new) - free

I'm back to 3mg on my way to 0mg

PM for p/up details

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoof View Post
                              Just found out that vapes are banned in Singapore, man...don't go there eh
                              Also banned at my workplace, not that I'd suggest visiting there either
                              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                              Originally posted by Phildo
                              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X