My 10 year old needs sponsors to shave for Leukaemia Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 10 year old needs sponsors to shave for Leukaemia Foundation

Yep you heard right my 10 year old son Tahj informed me tonight that he wants to shave for a cure.
    I'm such a proud mumma right now. ^_^
    Here is the link...

Sorry.

Please give generously.
    Last edited by shuboop; 16-02-2011, 08:03 PM.
    Sanity is Overrated

Nawww, that's very sweet Boop. Why does Tahj want to shave for a cure?

Page is coming up blank btw, can you check this? I would like to donate...

Comment

Tahj is a very passionate boy... He was watching something about kids and leukaemia and was quite upset buy it all. Link is fixed.
      Sanity is Overrated

Comment

You should be proud I'm sure he'll get to $500 in no time

Comment

Its has been organised that Tahj will shave his head at school on the 14th March ^_^ I think the kids will get a real hoot out of it.
          Sanity is Overrated

Comment

Done.
            '====
            //`
            -Magilla
            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Done too. Gotta support the little guy's compassion - good on him

Comment

My daughter did it when she was 10 too, my Mum had Leukemia, in full recession now thou. She had gorgeous long hair down to her bum, but it all came off. the school she was going to at the time refused to let her do it there, so we organsied it at the shopping centre, and the barber shop lent us their brand new clippers.......i wa so proud of her, My 13 year old daughter (youngest one) isn't that keen yet, but she is coloring her hair for the cause.

Good on your son, makes you so proud doesn't it??

Comment

Im very proud of Tahj... He doenst do things by half this one, if something touches his heart he throws himself into it. Nearly at $500 already so I am going to be very interested how much he manages to raise.
                  Sanity is Overrated

Comment

Five days to reach the target $'s? :awesome: Well done Tahj...

Comment

I'll chip in now
                      I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Working...
                      X