This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Things in Life version 3.0

The old one got too big (like my dick mayte), so please carry on in this one.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

My baby has started kicking, and find out the sex in one week. AND 42 working days till home time

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Too big already?

Congrats ^^

Comment

Pretty much every single manager, engineer and work-person above me are away on training courses until the end of the week.

This is going to be a cruisy end to the week.

Comment

17 workdays left, and then 2 weeks to drive to Alice Springs, get unpacked, settle in, and then fly to Sydney.

Light at the end of the tunnel
          '====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

first time walking both dogs this morning and D came with me (he's normally left for work already) I dunno, it was just a really nice start to the day!
            Splling n grammaz rebel fo lyfe. Wotevs homoez.

Comment

This cos it made me fucking laugh.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I has a new bf. My dog is behaving herself (mostly). Didn't have to spend my life's savings at the vet yesterday on my snake (only had to sell my pinky). Working with Mr Roosta is fun times.

Life is pretty orright.
                >>I like to play with snakes<<

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Callout wages nearly doubled this time around
                  Originally posted by Desmo
                  Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

the old thread was 40 something pages barfy, what the hell?

Comment

Just received my PC3 in the mail from SBK toy store
                      "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

*shrug* Somebody else closed it, and I assumed because it was too big.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              *shrug* Somebody else closed it, and I assumed because it was too big.
                              I'll tell you whats too big... You... for your boots....and your mu......nah I better not go there. So to recap you...... for your boots.
                              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Working...
                              X