This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well are you going to make it down there for a look

I can't see the difference between then and now does it run on compressed air now

Comment

• Burst of productivity to study. Getting more certs out the way with before uni starts.
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• GTIL someone actually saw me indicate a camera ahead and slowed down, thus denying the government any extra revenue. Feels nice knowing someone's day hasn't been ruined.

Comment

• GTIL: Weekend was spent relaxing a lot, learning some interesting stuff, cooking awesome food and wandering through the city, having a grand time.

I'm a very lucky son of a bitch, and I know it
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

• GTIL: Insurance payout

time to get serious about shopping.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Good stuff keeps rolling in. On a week long training course next week. Good times.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

• Just having the bupa health fund lass in Garden City find something I hadn't claimed for but was entitled to. Ka-ching extra $400 back.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
                  Just having the bupa health fund lass in Garden City find something I hadn't claimed for but was entitled to. Ka-ching extra $400 back.
                  Fingers crossed this happens to my mum when she tries to claim back on my recent surgery....

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
                    well are you going to make it down there for a look

I can't see the difference between then and now does it run on compressed air now
                    Cheeky bugger!!

Well being a combustion engine it does indeed run on a version of compressed air...
                    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                    . .

Comment

• Back in Perth for a week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        Back in Perth for a week...
                        Oh, oh...quick, get the kids of the road!!! Hehe...welcome back Rich..
                        SP RACINGis supported by:
                        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

• Ha...

It's not like they are safe on the footpaths either...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            Ha...

It's not like they are safe on the footpaths either...
                            True...damn you logic!!!
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

• yep. that's Charles C. Ebbet's timeless 1932 photo "lunch atop a skyscraper" produced at 4.2m x 2.6m for a client's wall.

i love my job, and love developing niche work even moreso!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• GTIL - Got my stitches out today, then applied for my R learners and booked a test big bike here we come! plus saved the best bit for last, my Bro and a mate coming up next weekend!
                                Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.

Certainty of Death...., small chance of success...., what are we waiting for!!

Nothing that happens, is ever forgotten, even if you can't remember it.

Comment

Working...
                                X