This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
    Just had my eBay order of the FastBikes trilogy DVD set turn up. Now sitting and watching these lunatics riding these bikes the way we used to before the dark emperor Barnett and his Gestapo cronies ruined everything in this state.
    I have these lol. Good to know they're still out there. Still looking for "worlds best roads" where they flogged a busa and zx12 iirc. Seen bits on the net but poor quality. SRAD mirror bending ftw. Oh, and there is 4...
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

• Yeah picked up Vol 1-3 fro $12 delivered brand new. Also Las Vegas Extremes. Chasing How to Pull Wheelies and Influence people and Dream Twins Vol 1 and 2.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Renegade riders is also good, lot of footage from fastbikes plus some other nutty shit lol.
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

• So it dawned on me the other day that it's been 10 years since I allowed something to have a hold over me and subsequently affect my outlook and future experiences. I'm happy to say that with the passage of time, experiences and perspective, I have healed from that time and it no longer features in my thoughts or affects my actions, and hasn't for a while now (not that it ever should have done so). It's liberating

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
            it no longer features in my thoughts or affects my actions, and hasn't for a while now
            But you posted this tho

Jokes and congrats, keep the good times rolling!

GTIL: New bike and on a moto holiday in a week. Back of my mind says 'this time will change' but I'm fairly optimistic. Time will tell.
            Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by xor View Post
              But you posted this tho

Jokes and congrats, keep the good times rolling!
              I haven't had my memory erased or developed dementia... yet! Just a weight lifted off my shoulders
              Last edited by Kristy; 13-04-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• You know when theres that little bit of your 20+ year old sports bike that needs replacing because it s a bit bent and you have a look round the wreckers and the ones they have aren't as good as the rest of the bike and you cant find one then you think well maybe i'll try for a new one but could you still get one ?probably, maybe? be expensive though so it gets put off and it shits you even more because every time you look at the bike there it is staring back at you saying hello and then nekminit a "brand new one in box" turns up on Gumtree for $20 and you buy it and it fits right in :-)

The motorcycle god shines down on me - thats a GTIL
                I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Quit smoking on easter long week. Been smoke free since
                  Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                  remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                  Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                  Who died while defending his right of way;
                  He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                  But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• I received my Alpine Star going tech gloves from Culleys the weekend of the forum going off line.
                    Thank you to the wonderful staff for trying so hard to make it happen.
                    Great helpful people.
                    To.

Comment

• Advertised my old iPhone on Gumtree this morning. Figuring I wanted it to go quick and without mucking about, I put it in fairly cheap.. "A Bargain," some might say. One hour later, sold. KaCHING!

Comment

Working...
                      X