cost of a bucks party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of a bucks party

how much do you guys think is too much to expect people to cough up to attend a bucks party? Or, how much would you be prepared to pay?

Depends on what you are doing.
    I'd be pissed to spend $50 to go to a pub, but $100 for a day paintballing then a BBQ and beers afterwards would be OK.
    I wouldn't pay for strippers, not my thing.

Comment

It depends on what you are having at the party.

Are there going to be strippers, nude waitresses, food, kegs etc.
      It also depends on how tight people are. Some people may scoff at paying $80-$100 for a party but when you consider how much you actually spend on a night out $80-$100 can be a lot cheaper.
      Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Iv always thought the whole day and into the night thing is a good idea.
        Go out and play supa golf or something like paintballing during the day then have a skimpy at a party.

100 to 150 bucks. Anything more than that and guys will start saying no.
        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

yeah it's basically for the standard but unimaginative bucks party - ie it will include beer, strippers, topless waitresses and some food.

I'm on the bridal party, but i'm not organising the bucks. The guy who is, has basically decided to spend a shit load of strippers, and i'm with Desmo - not my cup of tea. He's asking $140 and people are baulking at that outlay and now we're at risk of having to cover the shortfall if not enough people come.

I can totally understand people being reluctant to spend $140, especially when most of it's going to be spent on a few crack-whores getting their boobs out.

I'd much rather do as others have suggested, a morning of paintball or super golf or something casual and lighthearted and then some drinks.

Comment

Get less strippers and more beer, how many skimpies do you need to serve you piss?
            $100 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
              Get less strippers and more beer, how many skimpies do you need to serve you piss?
              $100 tops.
              agreed, but talking this guy into fewer strippers is a fucking impossible task. Basically there will not be a single minute throughout the event where there are not strippers there.

Comment

More mates in attendance, price goes down (for strippers) I organised a 'boys' weekend. Beach house, strippers, poker, 2 nights etc which would have been around $150-200ea. Based on 10 people. Turns out the guys were keen on it but the fiancée wasn't, hence it didn't go ahead. Another mate had dual house boats, can't remember how much that was though.

"He said my face was punchable...he was kidding...obviously"
                2009 Honda CBR600RR - Akrapovic 'Racing' full system exhaust | Rear Racing Cowl | Black ASV Levers

Comment

For a simple beer food and strippers I wouldnt pay more than $100. Any more and I would want the skimpy/strippers to take me out the back and give me a blow job.

Comment

Went to a great Bucks at a house in Ellenbrook in November, had 4 nude waitresses, 2 at a time 4 hours each.
                    I paid $60 to attend, included girls, food and drinks. One of his mates was the DJ, and I provided the lighting (smoke machine, laser, strobe, iColour4 chaser, black/uv light, a twin mirrored multi coloured/pattern moving dance light, and a multi coloured oil light - sorta looks like running water)

Boys were hooked up, we ran outta piss at 1am, less than 20 mins later they were back with another 6 cartons.... apparently being mates with a pub manager has benefits ?

Costs are gonna depend on how many people are coming.. yeah more people = more $$$ on food/ piss, but it makes the girls, djs, work out a lot cheaper per head.
                    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                      agreed, but talking this guy into fewer strippers is a fucking impossible task.
                      Have you told him he's a fucking douche?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogwick View Post
                        I organised a 'boys' weekend. Beach house, strippers, poker, 2 nights etc which would have been around $150-200ea. Based on 10 people. Turns out the guys were keen on it but the fiancée wasn't, hence it didn't go ahead. Another mate had dual house boats, can't remember how much that was though.
                        I want to come to the next one you organise.

Comment

I paid 50 for attendance at a bucks night recently but that included foods, lawn bowls and entry to the Voodoo lounge with drink tokens.

In the context you have described, I'd be baulking at it as well.

Comment

At the risk of being labeled a closet homosexual, I don't get the stripper/naked bar girls thing for a bucks party.
                            I'd pay $100 for a full day, probably bring my own alcohol to the party night too. It'll be more fun getting him drunk than getting drunk myself.

Might think about a stripper if they, buck and girl, knew each other in school, for the awkwardness.
                            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Depends on the what you planning to throw in for their money.

Most these days are $50.. I have been to a couple of $100 bucks partys at hotel rooms and you seem to get more value from the girls and better alcohol.

The only one I feel I over paid was one a hotel room again, where we were kicked out at about 11pm for excessive noise and an overcrowded room. $100 for 2 hours and about 4 beers was not worth it. But it wasnt exactly the organisers fault.

$50 I think is reasonable because boobs cost a lot these days and they dont dont anything extra without 'anything extra'.

I would feel, however, overcharged if the bucks party was in your a living room with Hahn Premium and Green cordial as the beverages and watching someone's mum sweep the floor in her nanna knickers and dancing to ACDC.
                              Does my aftershave smell like chloroform?

Comment

Working...
                              X