Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake dies of silicone poisoning

Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting Israeli model's fake breast

A SNAKE who bit Israeli model and actress Orit Fox in the chest died after being poisoned by an unusual venom - the silicone in the buxom blonde's surgically enhanced breasts.

Spanish TV channel Telecinco's footage of Fox's encounter was racking up YouTube hits Monday, with some users lamenting, "R.I.P. snake," and the less-informed commenting: "I wish I was that snake!"

The video shows the model fondling and licking the serpent for a feature in Israeli DJ Shmulik Tayar's radio show, before the snake got fresh with Fox and latched on to her bountiful left breast.

YouTube - Model bitten by snake on her breast during photo session

The model yelped as a man wearing a T-shirt with a Spanish profanity written on the back rushed over to help.

Fox was taken to Hillel Yaffe Hospital in Hadera, northwest of Jerusalem. After a tetanus shot and a few hours of observation, she was released, according to Telecinco.

But the snake did not fare so well. Days later, Telecinco reported that the creature had died of silicone poisoning.

Can't blame him.. would have done the same..

Comment

I'd go so far as to say I bet she has baby mouse pink nipples and that's what the snake went for...

Comment

Nat, this is why you're my wife.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

I was not surprised that it bit her from the way she was handling the snake. I was surprise it didn't go her face.
          In handling them avoid wrapping your hands around them, but just place your hands underneath and support them as the move about. Never hold their head or just behind their head like she did immediately prior to being bitten.
          RIP Mr Snakey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
            Nat, this is why you're my wife.
            haha, because I think of the important things while you got only as far as boobs?

Comment

So the snake punctured the implant, and they released her after just observation?
              '====
              //`
              -Magilla
              They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
              Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Sounds like abit of bull. Its teeth got abit of silicone on them and it died ? Like magilla said it would of had to puncture the implant and thats not something you can take lightly.

And on another point she is one ugly model. WTF is with that hair and makeup and tan and everything. Wish the snake had of bitten her tongue that would have be justice.
                A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  So the snake punctured the implant, and they released her after just observation?
                  Self sealing fun bags?
                  If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                  This unit is portable when carried.
                  it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

Honestly, if you're going to implant silicone, make it useful silicone. Create an implantable music player (like the shuffle), and harness the movement for electricity creation. Use bluetooth for syncing and headphones. Call it the iBoob.

WINNING!
                    '====
                    //`
                    -Magilla
                    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred

Comment

So instead of a great set of tits sitting there you'd prefer to fiddle around with an ipod?
                      Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Errr, no.

o_O
                        '====
                        //`
                        -Magilla

Comment

Not.convincing.................................... ....
                          Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Honestly, if you're going to implant silicone, make it useful silicone. Create an implantable music player (like the shuffle), and harness the movement for electricity creation. Use bluetooth for syncing and headphones. Call it the iBoob.

WINNING!
                            Bi-winning Boob-winning.
                            sigpic

Comment

My first thoughts as well. I call shenanigins. Considering how reliable the Spanish Biking media is, I wouldn't be taking much from claims the snake died of Silicone poinsoning.
                              Can you help with foster care?
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Working...
                              X