Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usher concert

anyone go to this concert last nite ...

my daughter went to it , got there at 11.30am yesterday morning , sat there with 4xfriends all day till 6.30pm ( before opening ) then piled in to get front row in the mosh pit :mellow: she was telling me there were lots of people who slept over nite to get front of the line .. fuk that ...

i went over 1 hour before the concert finished and had to park over the other side of the railway line and walk about a km to get to the burswood . the roads and surrounding area was jammed packed ... when it finished it was mayhem for cars and people getting out (grid locked) ... anyone else have the pleasure of picking someone up or trying to get out themselves ....

oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Usher concert........mosh pit

Comment

In cases like this one, public transport ftw.
      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Burswood is fucked for getting in and out of. I always park over the road in the Burswood business park area.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
          Usher concert........mosh pit
          bahaha yeah thats what they all were calling it , i thought it was only for heavy metal groups

Originally posted by Jasmineee View Post
          In cases like this one, public transport ftw.
          the public transport that nite was a joke aswell , the train line was grid locked aswell .. and the buses were having problems getting out

Originally posted by mekon View Post
          Burswood is fucked for getting in and out of. I always park over the road in the Burswood business park area.
          most definetly mekon ... It was a joke .. the ONLY reason I had to go over is my daughter was punched in the face by a nice,friendly,dark skinned female that was pushing
          into the line after everyone else had been waiting ALL day.. my daughter asked her nicely that it wasn't fair and after the security guard had come over to ask her to move on , the f##kin bitch
          turned around and called my daughter a white c##t and swung a blow to the side of her face ....

oz
          WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Kings park was the same last night after Chris Isaac.
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
            X