Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather let a family of refugees in, or let a redneck halfwit breed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you rather let a family of refugees in, or let a redneck halfwit breed?

So, I was doing some light reading of psb recently, and saw some racist half-witted redneck was whinging about refugees taking up too much space and we should sink their boats and/or send all them back to where they came from.

We all know (or atleast know of) one of these sorts of people right?

So PSB, I pose thee a question. If you had some say in the matter, would you rather such an inbred procreate, or would you rather let a family of refugees into our country?
    I'd rather a redneck breed, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. [email protected]@!!
    26.61%
    I'd rather provide humanitarian aid to a refugee family.
    73.39%

c) none of the above.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Is there a third option ???
      I am very happy any all race of imigrant to rock up and get into being a aussi
      But i do say fit in or fuck off.
      Dont rock up and moan we dont do things as you do in the old country that you are running from.
      Sure hold your cultcher, i like diversity
      But embrace ours ,
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Certainly don't wish to have those that instigated the riots at Chrissy Island allowed into our country.
        Last edited by kapyong; 19-03-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
          c) none of the above.

S.
          Originally posted by vk6hgr
          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I have met many honest, honourable, hard-working immigrants and can think of a number of fuckwit, piss-head, useless Aussies I'd like to see deported. Can we have that as a choice. Surely some country will take them; for fertilizer at least.
            -

Comment

SORRY I DONT WANT 2 B OUTNUMBERED IN MY OUN COUNTRY BY A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANT FUCKS WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT CULTURE.lc

Comment

Refugees (especially those brave and resourceful ones who arrive by boat) are the people who are most likely to work hard, get ahead and contribute to the country.
                "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                  SORRY I DONT WANT 2 B OUTNUMBERED IN MY OUN COUNTRY BY A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANT FUCKS WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT CULTURE.lc
                  Are you Aboriginal?

Comment

Are we talking about a) genuine refugees or b) the illegal immigrant/criminal scum that have spent large amount of money with people smugglers to jump the queue and then riot in the DC's because they aren't allowed in? Big difference and unfortunately most in our Detention Centres are from group (b)

If b) then I have no problem with breeding rednecks Also who is to say that because they are a "redneck" they are a halfwit
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR6 View Post
                      Are you Aboriginal?
                      yes.

Comment

Speak English, obey our laws, recognise & respect our culture & the freedom you say you came for.Leave the hate behind.

You can achieve much in this land, if you assimilate. Become one of us, & we will welcome you.
                        "Son, could you please remove my MAD sig?"

Sure mum, here you go....

Comment

d) both of the above.

For choice b)
                          I have no problem with people coming here and claiming asylum. I can't imagine any first world country that doesn't have people trying to cross its borders illegally. Everyone who is caught has their refugee status examined and those that have no case are shipped back, its as simple as that. The conditions we detain these people under are another question altogether.

For choice a)
                          Unfortunately we can't intervene in the reproduction of rednecks, they have rights too.
                          Last edited by Trashed; 20-03-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Would rather help host some Japaese folk at the moment...
                            sigpic

Comment

TEHYRE GETTING PAYBACK 4 PERL HARBOR DONT INTERFERE WITH GODS WORK LEST YOU BE SMOTEN

lc
                              Originally posted by Melkor
                              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                              X