Libya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libya

So, is Gaddafi going to get fucking drilled? Or not?

Allies gear up for Libya push

I say the frogs send in the leigion for training
    Anyone here know how a civil upriseing managed to drop a war plane that wasent even there.
    I mean , thats good shooting from the hip isnt it ???
    Just maybe some lend lease testing going on

EDIT=a rebel plane it was that fell out the sky, i stand wrong again
    Last edited by shan; 20-03-2011, 01:51 AM.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Is this the first proper engagement for typhoons?

Comment

My brother said Gadafi's trops are just outside benghazi (haven't confirmed this), seems like a bit late for the allies...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
          Is this the first proper engagement for typhoons?
          They've been deployed operationally before by the Italian AF in Albania but have never proven themselves in combat and their involvement will be a game changer with Gadaffi's pilots. Enforcing the 'No-Drive-Zone' is going to make the road to Tripoli look like the Kuwait-Iraq Basra Highway of death.

Comment

LIBYAN rebels acknowledged that a warplane which crashed in flames in their Benghazi stronghold early yesterday belonged to them and that it was shot down by Muammar Gaddafi's forces.
            "Yes, it was one of the insurgents' planes. It was downed by Gaddafi's forces," a senior rebel official told AFP, reached by telephone.
            "From what I hear the pilot is dead but I cannot confirm that," he said, adding that the plane was a French-built Mirage fighter.
            "We have a few planes but they are old planes," he added.
            Libyan rebels admit - it was our plane | News.com.au
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Soooo, Gaddaffidifi has quit his ceasefire after 5 minutes, and the rebels ignore a no-fly zone
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

So when does Kochie's plane arrive in Tripoli?

Comment

Didn't it get shot down?
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by officer down View Post
                    They've been deployed operationally before by the Italian AF in Albania but have never proven themselves in combat and their involvement will be a game changer with Gadaffi's pilots. Enforcing the 'No-Drive-Zone' is going to make the road to Tripoli look like the Kuwait-Iraq Basra Highway of death.
                    Did you make it out of Egyot or are you still training over in that part of the world?
                    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

and it's on....

A FRENCH warplane has opened fire on a target in Libya, kicking off a co-ordinated international campaign to prevent strongman Muammar Gaddafi's forces from crushing an uprising.

"We opened fire at 5:45pm (Saturday - 4.45am today AEDT) on an unspecified vehicle," army spokesman Colonel Thierry Burckhard said, adding that the French military was "assured of the threat" to Libyan civilians posed by the vehicle.
                      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

really, any military vehicle on the road can be termed a threat, so I expect it will be a turkey shoot, i here Muammar has opened up the govt arsenal to civilians. thats a worry.
                        still at least the Arab world is walking up, now protests in Syria, hopefully that and Bahrain get toppled, and finally the Saudi get fucked off along with every other arab royal

Comment

110 Tomahawk missiles, among other things, have rained down: Gadhafi defiant after coalition missile, jet attacks - CNN.com
                          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

And so the smackdown begins.

A Pentagon official on telly this morning referred to this as being only the first phase so we can expect more throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by officer down View Post
                              This. Bosnia, much?

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              really, any military vehicle on the road can be termed a threat, so I expect it will be a turkey shoot, i here Muammar has opened up the govt arsenal to civilians. thats a worry.
                              still at least the Arab world is walking up, now protests in Syria, hopefully that and Bahrain get toppled, and finally the Saudi get fucked off along with every other arab royal
                              A political upheaval in Bahrain won't be happening any time soon. A primary source indicates that paramilitary and military forces have remained in control. It was also stated that the peaceful protests are on the wane over several weeks, losing interest long after a general peak which coincided with the political upheaval in Egypt several weeks previous. Society is apparently returning to a state of normality, Bahrain returning to it's former Sodom/Gomorrah self.

So basically from this:

To this:

To this:
                              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Working...
                              X