Decent Thai Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Thai Restaurant

It's my birthday next week and My old man ash offered to pay for a dinner that I would like. The Thai restaurant that I like he dislikes....looking for a decent one that anyone would recommend.

the one on the corner of sleat road and canning hwy in applecross USED to be good, dunno what its like now but its usually full.
    Originally posted by polonY
    Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

The King and I near the old Guildford hotel won the gold plate award this year but it's been awhile since I've eaten there but was pretty nice
      But went to a Vietnamese last week across the road from the Queens hotel called Little Saigon and that was fantastic and can't wait to go back

Comment

Dusit Thai in Northbridge is the one I frequent, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
          the one on the corner of sleat road and canning hwy in applecross USED to be good, dunno what its like now but its usually full.
          Thats the Thai Corner Restaurant.
          have only been to this one a couple times but the food has been really good.

Originally posted by shtinky View Post
          The King and I near the old Guildford hotel won the gold plate award this year but it's been awhile since I've eaten there but was pretty nice
          Would recommend this place again and again, food is fantastic (try the massaman curry) ->King and I Thai Cuisine

2c spent

Comment

Sue's Thai Kitchen- rosewood ave, woodlands.
            Thai Corner- canning highway, applecross
            Chock Dii- Albany highway, Vic park
            Originally posted by TurboR1
            Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

Comment

I would have to say that 'Sawanees' (348 Fitzgererald St North Perth). Speak to a few people, they have won plenty awards and there are excellent reviews. Sunday times rates it as the top.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SAWANEES STYLE TOM YUM SOUP...
              Originally posted by Rocky
              Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
              Originally posted by pauly_
              RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

There's a little restaurant near Viet Hoa on William St, the sign says S&T Thai but it's also known as Gourmet Thai. It's small and not much to look at but in the spirit of the tastiest meals coming from the dingy roadside stalls the food is SO good, the most authentic Thai I've had outside of Thailand. Cheap too - if you're looking for a fine dining experience, go elsewhere
                Originally posted by Koola
                Someone sig this.

Comment

Itsara - stirling hwy nedlands.
                  "Just let her crash and burn, she'll learn. The attention just encourages her."
                  -- Amanda Palmer

Rocco: We could kill *everyone.*
                  Murphy: So what do you think?
                  Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.

Comment

Nahm Thai Restaurant. Address: 223 Bulwer St Perth
                    Signed ....Mal....

Originally posted by The Saint
                    Ride the boner that gives you the biggest bike.

Comment

another vote for the canning highway one.

Comment

for all of you people that eat Thai Food and are saying Dhusit etc, please please please get along and try Wealthy Thai in Vic Park on Berwick Street. I have eaten at each of thai restaurants cited above and without doubt wealthy takes the cake on them all including suwaneese. Personally I think the King and I is well overrated and overpriced so I am surprised to hear they won the plate this year, very surprised unless it has changed since I went there a year or so ago and it used to be my local.

Comment

Sala Thai in Fremantle.

Its awesome. Get the whole fried fish.
                          Wes

Comment

Wow ! Plenty of good Thai around, then. King and I is good for sure, easy to spend the entire evening there and walk out beaming, however I also like Song Thai near the Walter Rd East/Beechboro Rd North intersection, lower prices than The King and just as well presented.
                            Congrats to all for the reviews, all are noted !

Comment

Nahm Thai, Bulwer St Northbridge. Best Thai food in perth by far

Comment

Working...
                              X