Spuds getting outta WA. NSW here i come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spuds getting outta WA. NSW here i come

Good morning all that know me! I have succsessfully been offered a job in the Hunter Valley through an internal transfer with Rio Tinto.

So why start a thread about it i hear you ask? Well firstly to see if there any New south welshman/woman on PSB around the central coast that are going to be able to show me all the good roads to ride but mostly to say my many thanks and grattitude to the community that is PSB.

For all those that i have ridden with, become friends with or even just shared a general interest in bikes with i thankyou all! In the short year and a bit that i have been coming on rides i have never had a bad experience or left feeling dissapointed. To the crew that week in week out organise the WSR, the MAD crew and PSB as a whole you are all amzing people. I will be a little jealous seeing all the rides posted up while over there but the oppurtunity was to good to pass up. Roll on big bike time! I will be in the market once over there!

So will speak to you all on here in the future! Will be posting up a little leaving drinks/ride soon so keep your calenders open.
    Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
    2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
    3. Buy the one with the most Duke
    4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
    etc etc..

Good luck Spudda

Comment

Good luck! I'm leaving WA for the NT next month as well.
      '====
      //`
      -Magilla
      They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
      Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Congrats mate.... Will have to catch up and have a beer or 10...

Comment

Was going to say going away drinks!, you'll have to come round for a beer before you head off!

Comment

Good luck buddy
            The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

kthnxbye
              Originally posted by polonY
              Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Good luck, have fun and you're welcome...
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

So your position has become available?
                  Originally posted by Desmo
                  Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Good luck mate

Comment

one of the all round nice guys of PSB.

congrats mate

Comment

What you need to do spudda is get me a job there so I can move back home (NSW) and then i'll show you the good roads to ride Their's actually excellent roads right at your doorstep, hunter has some beaut' twisties through the mountains. Congrats.
                        "Take a step back and literally Fuck Your Face"

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          Good luck! I'm leaving WA for the NT next month as well.
                          Well good luck to you as well, NT is amazing! Spent a bit of my childhood up there, so much fun to be had.

Originally posted by Aceshigh View Post
                          Congrats mate.... Will have to catch up and have a beer or 10...
                          Oh thats a must 3rd april, windsor for good measure if your home.

Originally posted by Batten View Post
                          Was going to say going away drinks!, you'll have to come round for a beer before you head off!
                          Thats a given!

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                          So your position has become available?
                          LOL it certainly has, but how good are you at building paperplanes?

Originally posted by Blazon View Post
                          one of the all round nice guys of PSB.

congrats mate

Nawwwwwwwwwww you guys!
                          Originally posted by Kodez View Post
                          What you need to do spudda is get me a job there so I can move back home (NSW) and then i'll show you the good roads to ride Their's actually excellent roads right at your doorstep, hunter has some beaut' twisties through the mountains. Congrats.
                          This i like! Whats your skill set? I have already been scouring through google maps, have some ideas of a couple of 3 dayers.

Cheers for the well wishes you lot!
                          Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
                          2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
                          3. Buy the one with the most Duke
                          4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
                          etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by spudda View Post
                            Well good luck to you as well, NT is amazing! Spent a bit of my childhood up there, so much fun to be had.
                            So did I. It's nice to be going back
                            '====
                            //`
                            -Magilla
                            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Just a lazy Mill Controler at a gold plant, 2IC aswell. Probably wouldn't be hard to make the transition to coal i'm just to lazy lol
                              "Take a step back and literally Fuck Your Face"

Comment

Working...
                              X