Thief tries to steal James May's 675R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief tries to steal James May's 675R

James May has had his 675R damaged by a thief who attempted to steal it.

Article...Top Gear's James May calls out the RAC after thief damages brand new motorbike | Mail Online

“How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Haha - we know we can count on you Ray for all things 675R related
    I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

bastards! How dare they, James May is a living saint.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Thats like trying to steal a fridge from Barfy's house. Sacralidge.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
          Or, a BMW from Deej's.
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

always knew May had good taste, :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
              Or, a BMW from Deej's.
              or an Audi..........
              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
              . .

Comment

Had no idea May bought a 675R. I would have picked Hammond for one.
                If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob View Post
                  seat height too tall

(and I know from sad experience)
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob View Post
                    But its pritty and its brittish
                    No outher reason will he need.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

More than likely will have something to say on the show... he wont be able to help but rant
                      I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Comment

I doubt he'll mention it on the show. More so since the next taped show will be a while away. Also it ruins the image cultivated for him on the show as a slow uncool frumpy old man.
                        I get what you mean about Hammond and the seat height. I'm on tippy toes when I tried the seating position of the standard 675. Damn my short legs.
                        If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

I think trying that on would be more like suicide in a cruel and unusual way.
                          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
                            or an Audi..........
                            U wouldnt have to steal an Audi. I would give it away, well... unless is was the R8V10 i guess.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

U wouldnt have to steal an Audi. I would give it away, well... unless is was the R8V10 i guess.
                              Well next time you have a RS6 Avant cluttering up de palace of toys you know who to call, I'll even take a sedan if need be .
                              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
                              X