Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other motorcyclists are riding slower and slower and getting in the way.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other motorcyclists are riding slower and slower and getting in the way.

Dear homos,

Recently i've noticed that the majority of bikes I end up behind seem to be riding irritatingly slowly (especially filtering).

On the top of this list are some strange people wearing glow in the day type vests, looking like they're in the middle of a fucking construction site.

I get that you're scared of rear facing camera's and all people, but why the shit has everyone decided to slow down (i'm talking slower than the surrounding cars).

Any particular reason that you've slowed down while riding?

hmm?

To give Maxo the shits so he can whine about it on Perth Squeally Bitches its only for you Maxo, or maybe you should stop riding with scooter riders in victoria .
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Thread fails without Robbo

Comment

After listening to Bulla's point of view on riding without gear, it occurred to me that if I simply ride slower, if I do come off I'll have less skin come off. It makes sense, the guy clearly knows his shit.

I think other people have taken heed of Bulla's point of view and timely advice as well.

In all seriousness though, I've noticed more and more bikes simply not splitting. More than happy to sit in traffic. I don't understand it.
        Originally posted by Semi
        I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

yeah very true RC ... I go past bikes all the time who sit in traffic. They must be overheating ... I don't mean the bike either.

Comment

Because I am a member of a m/cycle forum and if I have a crash I will have to post the details and then everyone will accuse me of doing it wrong so I ride slow.

Comment

I got stuck in the cage behind some old dude on a freaking scooter the size of a gold wing doin 40 to 50 in the 70 zone this morning, after about a KM I just pushed him into a curb, it's freakin retarded. Ive also noticed alot people arent splitting, which I just don't understand either, isnt that the whole point ?

Comment

I blame Spuddy. He's a menace to all and with all my attention being taken up by looking in my mirrors for one of his fly-bys, I struggle to maintain a decent speed.
                Can you help with foster care?
                http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Sorry dude since the downgrade I top out at 128 it's fucking painful.
                  I run into scooter riders hugging the kerb of the left hand lane wondering why everyone cuts around them like they're a cyclist. They shit me more than slower bikes.
                  Originally posted by Abuse this
                  Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I would prefer to know why there are more knobheads sitting in my blindspot acting frustrated when I sit on the limit (as told to do by Ryven)
                    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        Sorry dude since the downgrade I top out at 128 it's fucking painful.
                        I'm talking more of the silly honda rider's that just weave about aimlessly in their lane with their pillion and ruin everyone else's day.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                          I'm talking more of the silly honda rider's that just weave about aimlessly in their lane with their pillion and ruin everyone else's day.
                          I've only seen cbr600rrs do that.
                          Originally posted by Ferris
                          I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Is there something wrong with sitting on the speed limit or sitting in the traffic. I split lane when I feels it's safe to do so and when there are massive trucks and bus side by side I usually won't and prefer to sit in the traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by elechad View Post
                              Is there something wrong with sitting on the speed limit or sitting in the traffic. I split lane when I feels it's safe to do so and when there are massive trucks and bus side by side I usually won't and prefer to sit in the traffic.
                              Yep,
                              you're in the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X