• Show
Clear All

• New Word

Today I think PSB has made another new word,

To go with all the others like, Mirkz and ummmm all the others

Spuddied - To be startled by another person
    - To have soiled ones britches through fright caused by another person
    - To have a sphincter clenching moment, you know grip the seat
    I know I always clench up when Spuddy's around because, well because thats just one of the things Spuddy does to me

To further the word and meaning

Spudified - To be startled by another person and piss and moan about it on the interwebz

Bert
    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
    Hunter S. Thompson

My new word is a synonym for vagina, but it's rather crass. I would like people to help me to position this word into widespread, popular culture. The word is:

Fuck-pocket.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread. :mellow:

Comment

Spudded rolls better than Spuddied ?
      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Do it !
        It can only be a natural evolution of the language

Hijacks welcome

Bert
        It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I got spudified buy a real fuck pocket.

Did I do it right?
          "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dirt Nurse View Post
            My new word is a synonym for vagina, but it's rather crass. I would like people to help me to position this word into widespread, popular culture. The word is:

Fuck-pocket.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread. :mellow:
            Looks like someone beat you to it. Clicky

Comment

I'd like to nominate 'fuck-stick' ...

Comment

Originally posted by andymac View Post
                I'd like to nominate 'fuck-stick' ...
                No no - you put your fuck-stick IN the fuck-pocket.

Comment

i called someone a vacuous jizz receptacle last week don't know where that came from, everyone laughed but her i guess that makes me a bully.
                  Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Is that like fuck hole? I like calling people fuck hole, rolls off the tongue more like "fuckole!"
                    'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

if you want some more, listen to Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo by Bloodhound Gang
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Spudded - (spudd-ed) to have been taken by surprise by a spuddy

I know my submission is two words but when taken together :

Bush Wookiee : A strange species, usually found online in FPS games, of which there appear to be two subspecies, the good ones can tie two squads looking for them, the rest however do fuck all and annoy the hell out of their team.

Bush Wookiee : A Lesbian

"Dude! I was running through the trees and a bunch of bush wookies sniped me"
                        DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

"slunt" is a good one too
                          'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

Helpful reference guide

Profanisaurus Index

Comment

Someone attempted a "Skut" today - but my "arse over class" god was clearly looking the other way. Maybe the name for a bike that keeps you upright despite the rider's lack of talent (me!), should be called "Bumblebee" (the Transformers bodyguard for the lame)

..and no, the rider involved was doing fine - just my poor instruction

Comment

Working...
                              X