Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel beater

Hey all.

Some stupid idiot hit the rear bumper of my car when it was parked at the shopping centre. Didn't even have the balls to leave a note saying sorry let alone leaving your details. I don't want to claim on my insurance because I set my excess sky high. I think the repair shouldn't cost too much.

So I'd like to know if anyone has taken their car to a panel beater that you would recommend. I'm talking about honest people that does a good job.

Cheers
    The faster you go, the slower you age.

About a year ago i had someone do the same thing. Took the car to a place in Midland that only charged me $400 to respray the bumper. Came up looking brand new and matched the surrounding panels. Couldnt even tell it had been resprayed. Name is Bellevue Spray painting 9250 2775. Was the best quote we got. They even gave the rest of the car a quick clean so she looked mint when we picked it up.
    Pillion Power

Comment

Straightline2ten.... Forum sponsor, does awesome work. Have a look in the sponsors section.

Alternatively PM Potato, as he is the owner of Straightline2Ten
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

there's quite a few repairers between bentley and dianella but if you are prepared to make the trip to straightline2ten,unit 4 / 6 Cleveland street dianella we will endeavour to do a great job for a reasonable price.
        cheers

potato 93703770

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Potato FTW ... He is teh awesome
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Thanks guys.

There was a dent at the rear right wheel arches/bumper that kept on hitting the tyre when going over small bumps. It was damaging the tyre and that was my primary concern, so I tried to fixed it myself by just pulling hard on the dented part. I think it works but it's not fixed 100%. At least it's not scrubbing on the tyre anymore.

It's my wife who drives the CRV most of the time so I'll ask her if she still want it fully repaired or if she's happy to leave the scratches as it is.
            Dianella is a bit out of the way for me, but I'll keep your contacts Potato. Do you work on Saturdays?
            The faster you go, the slower you age.

Comment

yes,usually at work till 3 saturdays if that helps.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
              X