Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why when it's cold...

so PSB,

i have a question for squids, and seeing as PSB is the largest collection (aquarium?) of squids i can think of, I openly question the floor.

why when it's cold do people still not wear jackets or pants (in place of pants)? i saw a dude tonight (it's a pretty breezy night) rockin a t, shorts, and them sandal things with the many straps (no crocs).

i'm not judging ppl who don't wanna wear gear, but it's kinda cold at 100-110. is there some reason i'm missing why ppl enjoy inducing a deep chill?
    Last edited by lee; 30-03-2011, 12:06 AM.

I was actually thinking the same thing this afternoon. Saw a heap of bikes go past with no gear on the riders at all. Is it now not cool to wear gear?(no pun intended) or can they just not be arsed? To me its like American Express, i just dont leave home without it.

Maybe it is the age old.. i am only going down the road i dont need it..... that or he was so excited that summer may finally be over he is making the most of it?????
    Pillion Power

Comment

Im not sure Lee but reading this thread amde me wonder if there is such a thing as a random google search, so guess what I googled it, and I discovered there is. Its called Bleb.org. Random Google page

And here is what it randomly came back with.

The Writings of George Washington ... - Google Books
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Sometimes I go out without a jacket when its warm, then end up hanging around somewhere till late, then am cold on the way home?
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

I like to think I wear my gear at all times when it's practical - but I ride the bike to sporting my commitments and don't really want to wear my jacket while I'm hot and sweaty so usually squid it home.

By the time i finish in the evenings its usually 830-9 and getting quite cold, but if I hug the tank and try and soak up the heat from the engine it get's me by.

Comment

ATGATT you stupid fuckers.

Comment

In winter (if we get a winter this year that is) I think it would be pretty much impossible to ride through say Jandakot and then to work at 5:30am on a clear winter's morning without at least a jacket.

Well, maybe not impossible, but pretty damned uncomfortable.

Comment

its not cold, you tuck in and let the radiator wash keep you warm

its nice
                Originally posted by Bendito
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

My Bintang singlet protects me, and keeps me warm
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

after this shitty endless summer we find ourselves in, I not suprised that some would go out of their way to savour the cold air against their bare skin. It the little luxuries like that that make it all worth while.

Sent using Tapatalk Nokia Beta version.
                    Can you help with foster care?
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                      My Bintang singlet protects me, and keeps me warm
                      What - you mean to say you've grown back all that hair already since being waxed ?

You animal, you.

Comment

I have a St Christopher medal so I'm good to go!
                        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

I finf really good drugs warm me up and make me bullit proof for about 70 odd hours
                          But then my mate whos dads a cop got all burt and shit so no more of the good stuff for me
                          I am not sparticus
                          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                            after this shitty endless summer we find ourselves in, I not suprised that some would go out of their way to savour the cold air against their bare skin. It the little luxuries like that that make it all worth while.

Sent using Tapatalk Nokia Beta version.
                            Until you hit the deck and leave a good percentage of yourself smeared in the bitumen. If you are smart then you will either avoid this or only do it once and learn what your gear is for.
                            If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                            This unit is portable when carried.
                            it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                              ATGATT you stupid fuckers.
                              Except on pocket bikes eh?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
                              Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
                              X