Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PSB thread for wishing Creme a Happy Birthday - I regret nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official PSB thread for wishing Creme a Happy Birthday - I regret nothing.

ITT we give general birthday salutations and comment on the many talents and exploits of this fine young man, or just make some up if nothing comes to mind straight away.

Happy Birthday Mike!
    Last edited by Deborah; 30-03-2011, 02:58 PM.
    https://parodieslost.blog/

Unofficially: happy birthday Mike.

Derp: is there any need for you to be labelling every fucking thread you start "Official PSB thread for XYZ"?

Did I mention, HB Mike?

DO A WHEELIE!!1!
    Captain Starfish
    Admiral Ackbar
    Last edited by Captain Starfish; 30-03-2011, 02:40 PM.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

No. In fact if it was required of me, then I'd be quite reluctant to. In my defence, my only thread titles with the word 'official' are birthday threads, none of my other threads have it. So it's only the one, per person per year. And even then it's only those people I know and like and have met. And even then, it's only if somebody else hasn't started a thread for them. Didn't mean to upset nobody. Sorry.
      Last edited by Deborah; 30-03-2011, 02:32 PM.
      https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

HB Mr Creme - get any decent presents?
        See you on a country run soon eh?

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

HB Creme,

Hope the track conversion is going well, and 2011 brings back more movement into the body to allow you to enjoy yourself out on the bike more.
          Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Derp View Post
            No. In fact if it was required of me, then I'd be quite reluctant to. In my defence, my only thread titles with the word 'official' are birthday threads, none of my other threads have it. So it's only the one, per person per year. And even then it's only those people I know and like and have met. And even then, it's only if somebody else hasn't started a thread for them. Didn't mean to upset nobody. Sorry.
            You're forgetting the most important thing before you start calling things official: and that is official moderator sanctioning. Permission for this doesn't come cheap, I'll see you at the quiz night to discuss terms.

oh yeah, back on topic, have an awesome birthday Mr Creme. Do a skid mister!
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

This is now the Official PSB thread for bringing Derp down a peg or two

Happy birthday Mike, ya big lug
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Happy birthday and congrats to you mate, hope you have a fantastic year ahead
                yes, i am ignorant
                yes, i am a prick
                no, i don't care
                you make me sick

Comment

Happy birthday bigfella.
                  I tried to get upgraded on Saturday so you could have a turn at giving me a whipping but we ran out of time.
                  Next time I'm doing Champions on the 9th level 3 if you want to show me how.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Bday sweetheart
                    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Apologies, Deb, dunno what came over me earlier.

>must not channel {resist} / {desmo-pre-meds}

Is it still Creme's birthday? D0od - any cool prezzies or what?
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Happy Birthday mate... catch you out and about soon.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Happy B/day Creme!!!!
                          Farrider #41
                          I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                          I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Happy birthday Mike!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Creme

Comment

Working...
                              X