Is anyone being hurt?

Nothing like specifics to know what you're talking about
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I'd assume it's about Karl being placed on global ignore for everyone
      Originally posted by CBRsairz
      assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

Ahh Maxo, get with the times bro... is it not the latest (overlord) craze?

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
          Nothing like specifics to know what you're talking about
          Well it is more of a general subject isn't it?

Comment

I feed on your pain

Comment

Seriously ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                Well it is more of a general subject isn't it?
                No not at all
                Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

le snore

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor View Post
                    I feed on your pain

But really, why the cover up?

Comment

PSB is there for everyone to enjoy but it doesnt belong to the people. It was started, owned and is run by certain people. I guess they have a view or direction that they want this forum to go in. While some trolling, piss taking and shenanigans is allowed, if you constantly takes the piss without contributing to the forum then i think they have every right to tell people to fuck off.
                      Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

^Don't try to start an intelligent conversation about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
                          i think they have every right to tell people to fuck off.
                          Agreed, but this thread has nothing to do with telling people to fuck off.
                          Its about having a member who is allowed to post, but stopping all other members from reading what they posted. In the case of Karl, I am not saying we are worse off.
                          Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

I understand the forum may want to go in a certain direction and Karl is obviously a nuissance, but I don't think the censorship decision should be made on our behalf. I can choose to ignore him if I like. I'd rather have the choice.

Having said that Karl is not some amazing troll genius. He is a fuckhead attention seeker. He's probably loving all this right now. I think people are giving him far too much credit as a great troll. There are plenty of better ways other than sounding like some crackhead's baby all grown up.
                            Originally posted by Abuse this
                            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I dont see the problem and i dont see it as censorship. I see this as a better for of ban for the person involved. It basically removes their right to post as if they are banned but still gives them access to their pm's etc. Wasnt that an issue when Polony got banned. he was ok with being kicked off but wanted to still be able to read his pm's for contact with members. I see this as a positive step of the Mods listening and improving the site whether that was their intention or not.

Edit : I suppose I liken the censorship/ban to the difference between theft and piracy (movies, music etc)
                              Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                              X