No announcement yet.

Who Wants to see Barfridge wear a Tutu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants to see Barfridge wear a Tutu?

Who Wants to see Barfridge wear a Tutu?....Sickos.

So We are trying to convince Barfyman to wear a Tutu at the Quiz night tonight but the young fella is a little shy....Something about not having practiced his pleats or something.

He has said he will do it if he we can sponser him and get some donations to MAD, becasue you know barfy, he will do anything for MAD.

So who will Donate to see his frogs eyes in HD?

I will start the donations off at $20
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

I will chuck $10 in, $20 if I can have a photo with the ballerina
    It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Comment

Ummm..... NO!!!!!!!! that is all.
      When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

I wont be there but would happily throw in another $20 if the pics are posted online tomorrow

Edit: And he has to do some ballet poses
        Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Going on Aussassin's pledge, I suggest a minimum gold-coin donation for the awesome privilege of being photographed with the MADride Prima Donna
          https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

If he does it, he must adhere to "kilt rules". Then it's tough. Otherwise he's just being a cross dressing fag.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
              Otherwise he's just being a cross dressing fag.
              That's his normal dress sense

Even though it is for charity i don't think i want to see Barfy in a tutu.

Comment

Barf and a tutu= Mental scareing , why have you done this to me.
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                  Barf and a tutu= Mental scareing , why have you done this to me.
                  Kinda like a solar eclipse. You know you shouldn't look, but you can't not take a peek.

Comment

Comment

People lets not fuck around here. Barfy is willing to don a frock for Charity, I dont give a shit if you want to see it or not. get behind it cos he is willing to do a huge awesome favor to make money for Charity.

Throw some cash in the ring so he feels at ease.
                      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Barf and a tutu= Mental scarein
                        i don't think i want to see Barfy in a tutu.
                        Ummm..... NO!!!!!!!! that is all.
                        I'll pay $50 for him to teabag any of the above naysayers wearing said tutu.

And yes, I'll donate.

Comment

Thank you Maxo you are a true gent helping the cause.

Some minor mental scarring is a small price to pay for charity.

Comment

Perhaps he doesn't really want to wear a tutu.

Comment

Of course he doesnt hence the reason why he doesnt wear them out on the street. the point is he is willing too for MAD.

Now hush child and lets all bask in the warm glow of Barfnotoads glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X