Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world really has gone crazy...

Colorado cops pepper spray second grader twice | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

the American cops didn't shoot him? I'm impressed.

Comment

but he had a piece of wood! Those 6-7 year olds can be pretty tough to physically subdue.

I love the cops response "we didn't shoot the little shit, he got off lightly"
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

The world always resembles a Monty Python sketch, eventually...
        '====
        //`
        -Magilla
        They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
        Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

The report also said when police arrived Aidan "was holding what looked like a sharpened one-foot stick and he screamed, 'Get away from me you f*ck*rs'."
          gotta put it into context, you dont take any chances when confronted with little chucky
          Originally posted by Bendito
          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Whatever happened to

"put the wood down you tiny little shit before I draw my glock and shoot you in the foot. You don't want that now son, do you?"

They REALLY needed to actually subdue a 7 yo? A violent drunk, a druggie on PCP, a serial killer caught red handed, a taliban agent etc etc I can understand. But a tiny little grogan? Wow.
            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

i expect when an 8 year old is deranged, screaming at you using language like that while threatening to stab you with a sharpened stick, the a priori image of a typical 8 year old becomes superimposed with that of a junky suffering from meth psychosis.

cops probably didnt want to touch him for fear of getting aids or hep.
              Originally posted by Bendito
              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't take a close proximity to calm someone down, and to subdue someone doesn't always have to be done by force. While I don't have any sympathy whatsoever for some retarded child having a tanty, I certainly don't think that pepper spraying a child was the best way to go about it.

Perhaps a bit of patience and a calm authorative(sp?) approach would have been better.

First comes the smiles, then the lies. Last comes gunfire.
                Last edited by Ferris; 06-04-2011, 11:57 AM. Reason: thats no how ye spell porridge
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

I think the police did the right thing. It was only a matter of time before he turned the other children against us!

Last edited by timmyboy; 06-04-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

good on him!

Comment

Hah I bet he won't do that again. Teach them when they are young I say.

Comment

you seen the 8 year old kids running around the hood lately? raping and beating people up and shit.

fuck the little cunt, he's gonna grow up to be a dickhead, he might as well get used to it.

Comment

sounds ok to me, I heard some of these niggers take 17 years to pass grade 2 ....erp erp

Comment

Working...
                          X