Albany Accomodation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany Accomodation ?

Riding to Albany next week any recommendations for accommodation?

nothing to cheap or to expensive, but somewhere secure to park for the night is priority
    National pride should not be a crime!.

I've stayed at the Country Manor Inn on Albany Highway before, its not too bad and a lot of the racers who go down for the speed classic long weekend stay there.

EDIT: it's called All Seasons now.

Comment

Wotif.com: Hotels, Accommodation, Motels, Serviced Apartments, B&B - Online hotel bookings with instant confirmation
      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Albany YHA Backpackers, $30 a night and you might get off-street parking if you ask nicely.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

thanks All Seasons, looks good
          National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Also try, Dog Rock Motel. Right in the centre of town, decent resturant if your feeling lazy, not too pricey.

Comment

Dog Rock is probably the most expensive motel in town, restaurant is nice though

Comment

Riding down there with a few others around May-June.We'll probably be staying at one of the backpackers. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Comment

All seasons is where i stay with mates when we ride down and stay the night. Works well for us.

Comment

hi mate ....

albany bayview backpackers

add: 49 duke street albany

manager : joanna hands

phone: 98413949

this is where ive organised us PSBers to stay 5 x times in the past ( ozy's three dayers ) , its cheap enough, clean,good rooms and entertaining areas and the last run down we had 38 riders and two cars that parked in the carpark ... its off the main run so very quiet and still nice and close to walk to all the pubs,shops ..

oz
                    Last edited by OZY; 06-04-2011, 11:50 PM.
                    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

^^^ thats good to know

A few mate and I have just booked to stay there the 1st week of may
                      Steady Steady
                      Last edited by Steady Steady; 07-04-2011, 09:46 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                      X