Oh my...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my...

Julia Gillard's 'genuine mispronunciation' turns hyperbole into hyperbowl | News.com.au
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

To much time on your hands with your thesis in?

Most people assume that politicians are educated and have a degree. Surprisingly the only position that requires a degree is the attorney general.
    SOLID
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by SOLID; 07-04-2011, 11:01 PM.
    "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Whatever gave you that idea?
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
        Whatever gave you that idea?
        Yeah.... I got nothing *shrugs*
        "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

good god that's humiliating...

Originally posted by SOLID View Post
          Most people assume that politicians are educated
          They do?!?!?!
          n00b_Ryder
          Last edited by n00b_Ryder; 07-04-2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: slow poster
          Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
          PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
          http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

I generally assume Liberal pollys are educated and have achieved something in life.

Labor are usually from a union background who think the world owes them but of course there are the leftie perpetual students with mostly meaningless degrees in Politics or History or Arts...

Comment

Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
              I generally assume Liberal pollys are educated and have achieved something in life.

Labor are usually from a union background who think the world owes them but of course there are the leftie perpetual students with mostly meaningless degrees in Politics or History or Arts...
              As far as I know the Keating government have been the most highly qualified so far, with everyone except Keating having a degree in cabinet.

Comment

“They make a guess as to how it’s pronounced, because they’ve only seen it written down.”
                "Run like the wind (wynd) Lisa!"
                "Mum it's pronounced wind"
                "Sorry I've only read it in books!"
                Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
                PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
                http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Working...
                X