Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you drink?

Drinking gives you cancer

...paraphrased. And this has actually come up as a point of note at my workplace as well; perhaps our new batch of staff have tipped the balance, or maybe it's just the increased workload of late, but we've noticed that a lot of people are hitting the grog a lot harder than previously identified, so...

How much do you drink?
    Every night >= 2 standard drinks
    7.64%
    Every night < 2 Standard drinks
    2.08%
    Most nights >= 2 standard drinks
    16.67%
    Most nights < 2 Standard drinks
    4.17%
    Only on weekends (Fri & Sat nights, Sunday) >= 2 standard drinks per day
    15.28%
    Only on weekends (Fri & Sat nights, Sunday) < 2 standard drinks per day
    6.25%
    Every day, any excuse, 6 pack or more per sitting
    0.69%
    Only during social excursions, BBQ's, dinners, etc.
    36.81%
    Never
    10.42%
    Originally posted by Michael Westen
    When fighting in the wilderness riding a bike, the biggest threats are often the ones you don't see: dehydration, exhaustion, and nerves.

Rarely drink, usually for an amusing occasion if I do.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

I don't drink at all - never have. Never found a kind of alcohol that I like the taste of.

I tapa'd to talk with my HTC Desire, innit?
      '====
      //`
      -Magilla
      They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
      Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
        I don't drink at all - never have. Never found a kind of alcohol that I like the taste of.
        Obviously you have drank alcohol, otherwise how do you know that you dont like the taste of any?????

I drink every saturday night at least 15-20 standard drinks between the hours of 8pm and 6am!!!
        I LIKE BOATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
          Me neither

Comment

Their isn't an answer in the poll which caters for his response?
            BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

I probaly fall into the bad category. Usually at least 2 drinks or more a day / night

Having Been off work for a while (Not by choice, and i have a job to return to as soon as my leg is better, and im not on centrelink, Yes, NOT on Centrelink), Yet living at home with parents. I dont really have much else to do. Parents complain that at lunch time when they ask me what id like to drink i say Jacks or Bundy.

Of a night time i struggle to sleep, So drinking whilst on the computer is a nice way to relax.

But, When im working during the work, Its usually just 2 -4 a night. Go through a carton of jacks in just under a week, Bundy seems to last me a little longer.

Comment

I don't seem to want to drink at all any more, which is odd because I never made a particular resolution, I'm just happier without alcohol. It started out with me keeping it to one standard because I like to keep a vehicle with me, and then I just sort of lost interest altogether.
                Originally posted by Archie
                Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

I get nice and drunk most Friday and Saturday nights and usually have a few quiet ones on Sunday but I don't drink during the week.
                  A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

Comment

I drink 3 or 4 mid-strength beers every night. However I rarely drink more than that (once a month) even on weekends.

Comment

Waaaay too much really, however being on site for 8 days actually reduces it quite a bit as i miss a weekend, which then gets more than made up for on the 6 days i have off.....

Comment

Only when I go out, which is not usually that often unfortunately. Don't see what's so great about getting so drunk you can't remember what you did only to be in pain the next day and waste a perfectly good day off recovering.
                        Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Pollfail: You make 3 a night sound like a crime.

A beer or cider when I get home, a bourbon with dinner and a liquer before bed. And apparently I'm some kind of raging alcoholic? Gefffffffucked.

:russian:
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I have been binging and have downed 2 stubbies in the last two weeks.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

2 standard drinks a day? Jeez, I'd spill that much

Comment

Working...
                              X