• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Lighting

Hi
    Can you please help me.
    My new built house is at lockup stage.
    I am thinking to install some LED lighting.

I spent quite some time looking prices.
    The price range between $30 for 3w to $80 for 12w. This is just for the light doesn't include transformers and other bits.ledguy.com.au

Anyone, who knows about the good quality LED lighting a good price.

Please help
    You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Try dealextreme.com - they have fairly gutsy LED lighting at very cheap prices and they are generally ok on warranty returns. Just be aware they take up to 2 months to get your purchase to you.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Thanks
      You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Working...
      X