Be careful of the 'Attack Squirrels'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful of the 'Attack Squirrels'

A shocking YouTube video of a police officer using pepper spray on a baby squirrel has sparked outrage in the city of Mesquite, Texas, myFOXdfw.com reported Thursday.

In the video, recorded on a student's cell phone, the officer is seen spraying the animal after it began chasing students around at Kimbrough Middle School on Wednesday afternoon.

Students are heard begging the officer to stop with cries of "No!" and "Don't spray him!"

Mesquite Police Department has defended the officer's actions.

Sgt. Wes Talley said the officer, who was called to the scene, stood between a group of students and the animal because he thought it may have been rabid.

Talley said after several unsuccessful attempts to scare the squirrel away, the officer used his pepper spray on it to protect the welfare of the students.

Animal control officers took the squirrel back to the shelter after the incident. It was cared for and released back into the wild, Talley said.
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Should of tazered him instead. Instant barbecue.
    :stupid:

Comment

It's coming right for us!!!!one11111
      Can you help with foster care?
      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Hope the cop comes back as a hazlenut in his next life,
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Overly sensitive assholes. Give them a tour of a halal abattoir, sort them right the fuck out.
          FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

... how many retards had to get together to make this happen?

Somebody who thought a group of children needed protection from a squirrel, enough to call the police.
            The police who responded, sending Constable Fuck-knuckle-head to the scene.
            This cop, who thought it was appropriate to be sent out in the first place, and also to unload a mild chemical weapon on a fucking rodent.

I hope this useless shit loses his job. He shouldn't be slinging fries, let alone given a weapon. His judgment is obviously broken.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

Pfft, that squirrel looks positively less dangerous than some I've seen...
              Originally posted by Ferris
              I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

You do have to remember that rabies is a real threat over there though. It's just a fluffly fucken rat.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumfun4me View Post
                  You do have to remember that rabies is a real threat over there though. It's just a fluffly fucken rat.
                  Until it starts shooting lightning at me, I will remain unconcerned.
                  Originally posted by Ferris
                  I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Squirrels in parts of the US have Rabies and the Bubonic Plague, having said that, I’d have used a bucked of water, not pepper spray.

But this is America, Squirrel is lucky the officer didn’t call for backup and grab his semi-auto shotgun.
                    Under height, over weight and opinionated
                    Engine oil and new tyres are cheaper than new bikes and time in hospital

Comment

Working...
                    X