Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fukin p/plater ....

hi all ..........

ACTUALLY ..... I should rephrase that .... FUKIN YOUNG GUYS IN V8s THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE POWER

there are alot of GOOD P/PLATERS out there who do do the rite thing !!!!!

went on a organised car cruze with a new V8 FORUM I joined a few months ago , well organised and had approx 28 v8 holdens ranging from monaros,gts'es,clubbies and ss ..

great day and a great long country run ... BUT just before the run was nearly over bang
    the ONLY young guy in the bunch on P PLATES in a GTS fully worked and with all the trimmings, desided to do a burn out whilst we were all on the side of the road parked lost control went into the gravel . spun the car around and strait into my mates 2 week old SSV commodore ... my mate had his 15 year old daughter in the car with him and it wasnt a pretty sight ....

hears the burnout and the damaged vehicles ...

Last edited by OZY; 14-04-2011, 01:44 AM.
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Farkin spewing...his ambitions obviously out weighed his talent!
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

What a fuckwit! Typical p-plater in a commodore they are all the same mate.
      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
      And forgive us our lanesplitting
      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
      And lead us not into gravel corners
      But deliver us from hand-held radars
      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Originally posted by killswitch54923 View Post
        What a fuckwit! Typical p-plater in a commodore they are all the same mate.
        Are you just saying that because you think it's the appropriate thing to say?

Comment

yep the car as all of us were talking about ALL DAY .... $70,000 just for the car , $20,000 approx for the engine work , $5,000++ worth of quik shifter gearbox and whilst i was following him in the narrow roads in the country, he was in the middle of the road so no change of bike riders coming the other way to survive ... AND at a alarming pass ..

oz

Comment

HE looks like his still at school ........... guy in the white t/shirt

Comment

Yeah typical male "p plater" that ruins it for the rest of us, I'm 21 on my P's drive a 2003 lancer auto... I pay $2500 insurance a year because of fuckwits like that that ruin it for the more safer drivers... Bullshit IMO, I've never had an accident or even done a burnout for that matter not to mention never had a speeding fine lol... Yet I still pay out of the ass for insurance fucking bs IMO

Comment

It's not just p-platers. Welcome to the wonderful world of car cruises... Guys with powerful toys get each other worked up and someone is bound to take it a step too far. Like any club (this one not excluded) you get to know who to drive around with and who to avoid.

EDIT: holy shit dude you are getting raped on insurance! My modified Jap import RX-7 was going to cost me $2500 a year at 26 years old and I thought that was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by xzargon View Post
                  Yeah typical male "p plater" that ruins it for the rest of us, I'm 21 on my P's drive a 2003 lancer auto... I pay $2500 insurance a year because of fuckwits like that that ruin it for the more safer drivers... Bullshit IMO, I've never had an accident or even done a burnout for that matter not to mention never had a speeding fine lol... Yet I still pay out of the ass for insurance fucking bs IMO
                  GEES if you pay $2500 on a 2003 lancer ... what the hell is that young guy paying on a $70,000 car ?? , or what he's dad/mum pays

oz

Comment

Originally posted by OZY View Post
                    HE looks like his still at school ........... guy in the white t/shirt

what a dipstick. oh and wait, he's playing with one too... ^_^ how apt

Comment

GEES if you pay $2500 on a 2003 lancer ... what the hell is that young guy paying on a $70,000 car ?? , or what he's dad/mum pays

oz
                      They must do aye! I mean I have looked all over the place and 2500 with aami was the cheapest! Commonwealth bank insurance wanted to charge me 5k for 6months... And my car is only a stock 4cyl auto ffs...

Comment

Uninsured perhaps? If its modified I wouldn't be surprised if they won't touch it... In the end the only 2 that would give me the time of day were Shannons and Just car.

Comment

So, what happened to the "P Plater"? Or is it something you wouldn't wanna say on a public forum?
                          my mate had his 15 year old daughter in the car with him and it wasnt a pretty sight ....
                          Was any one hurt as a result of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post

EDIT: holy shit dude you are getting raped on insurance! My modified Jap import RX-7 was going to cost me $2500 a year at 26 years old and I thought that was ridiculous.
                            yeah see 25 is the magic age if I was 25 then my insurance would be nuts and bolts... It's because I'm a male "p plater" under the age of 25 that automatically gives me a bad name... Sigh

Comment

Glad I drove an old Gemini with just 3rd party now... Funny how it would encourage young people to buy older cars with worse crash safety ratings when they are most likely to be in an accident...

I do see a solution though, more speed cameras will save them.

Comment

Working...
                              X