Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Draft Person /engineers in the House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Draft Person /engineers in the House.

I am looking for a draft person / engineer to draw up plans for side and Front brick fence for a council approval.

I can provide more details and pictures if required.

Thanks
    You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

PM Timmay

Comment

Oh Hai...
      Originally posted by Desmogod
      Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

also draftsmen. where you work timmay? just curious
        "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~ Muhammad Ali

Comment

Solidfag here. I'm unqualified bar some courses and applicable uni experience. I just do the CAD design work in the office while working towards my engineering degree. (Third year)

(edit: not looking for more work!)
          Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

as in solidworks?

let me know via PM if ever interested in extra work.
            always get offered Solidworks contracts, but I run an AutoCAD only firm.

Comment

I do solidworks / autocad / microstation / prosteel... drafting whore lol

What firm Brougham? again, curiosity kills the cat.
              "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~ Muhammad Ali

Comment

i run my own drafting company.

Comment

ahk then..

Comment

Maybe not needed at this point but I just wanted to mention that my bro is a CAD draftsman and he is not nearly as much of a cock as I am.

Comment

Who is willing to help out ?
                      You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

PM replied to
                        Originally posted by Desmogod
                        Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Originally posted by timmay View Post
                          PM replied to
                          Thanks Mate
                          Email Sent

Comment

Only 4 OFF us? :p
                            Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
                              Only 4 OFF us? :p
                              oh you so funnnyyyyyy..... thats surely an engineers joke

Comment

Working...
                              X