I Lost the Challenge...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Lost the Challenge...

Had a challenge with some of the staff at work (Maril and Nita are a couple of them) anyway I challenged them all that if they could get a certain amount of work done then they could choose the colour of my hair.

If they failed they all had to go around wearing Kawasaki Green. I thought it was a pretty safe bet, and that I would be surrounded by the lovely green.

Damn competative natured people... they did it and so I paid the price today, and they have coloured my hair, I have to keep it for a week.

As you can see they have given me a 'nice' subtle hair colour to go to my meetings with....
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

OWNED!!
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Mate that's pretty sweet - pitty you have to cover it when you put your helmet on

You going to be back for the charity ride - or are you back already?
      I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

I'm back already, so yep I'll be there.

It gets better... apparently theres a target on the back of my head.

I only drew the line at one thing.. NO YOU CANNOT PUT A BIG HONDA SYMBOL IN RED ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD.

Comment

hahaha, is your hair flat? (my observations over the years is that those who dye their hair always have flat hair unless they use gel)

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen@Nov 28 2005, 07:49 PM
            they did it and so I paid the price
            [snapback]195246[/snapback]
            It could be worse, did you see the other thread about a guy who lost a bet? :o

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen@Nov 28 2005, 08:05 PM
              It gets better... apparently theres a target on the back of my head.

I only drew the line at one thing.. NO YOU CANNOT PUT A BIG HONDA SYMBOL IN RED ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD.
              [snapback]195258[/snapback]
              How do you know they didn't?? They might just be telling that there's a 'target' on the back!
              I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Originally posted by letus+Nov 28 2005, 08:08 PM-->
                hahaha, is your hair flat? (my observations over the years is that those who dye* their hair always have flat hair unless they use gel)
                [snapback]195259[/snapback]
                [/b]
                My hair is always flat unless I use gel or wax, comes from having fine hair.

<!--QuoteBegin-tigerleo62
                @Nov 28 2005, 08:17 PM
                * How do you know they didn&#39;t?? They might just be telling that there&#39;s a &#39;target&#39; on the back!*
                [snapback]195267[/snapback]
                Nahh had the mirror to have a look in ,lol , had the three ladies from the desk laughing and giggling like school girls, they were having a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by fastgir1+Nov 28 2005, 07:52 PM-->
                  * * * OWNED!!
                  [/b]
                  Very much owned muhahahahaha

<!--QuoteBegin-Gryphen
                  @ Nov 28 2005
                  Nahh had the mirror to have a look in ,lol , had the three ladies from the desk laughing and giggling like school girls, they were having a ball.*
                  Yes... yes indeed did I have a blast... you are definitely lucky they opted for the bullseye and we ran out of red... I left a nice big patch for some writing
                  "Nadie cuenta con la inquisiciَn Espaٌola."

Comment

Awwww, it&#39;s such a pretty colour! (colours!)
                    The Meaning of Life

Sometimes it is a chicken
                    Sometimes it is a chair
                    Sometimes it is a piece of cheese
                    Suspended in the air...

Comment

B E A EWDIFUL!!!

Actually saw a Kawasaki in those colours today!! Had a bit of black in it though...

Comment

At least it wasn&#39;t a bikini wash (ask Ace )

At least you have *some* dignity left
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Daise@Nov 28 2005, 10:20 PM
                          At least it wasn&#39;t a bikini wash (ask Ace )
                          At least you have *some* dignity left
                          Bikini wash? is this something I should know for the next bet he makes?

heheh what dignity? Although he did seem to get a kick out of parading around the office draped in a towel.. you could almost say he was proud
                          "Nadie cuenta con la inquisiciَn Espaٌola."

Comment

wahahahaha, thats gold mate

im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X