Europe bike tour croatia/dolomites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe bike tour croatia/dolomites

Last year my husband and I did a Five Country Europe tour http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-added-111306/ and had been planning our next tour before we had even finished the first. We booked the trip for this year and then due to my husband’s job change it wasn’t possible to make the tour. Thanks to the “beyond the call of duty” effort, the tour owner/operator Cliff has managed to accommodate us on another tour. This has now created the opportunity for someone else to have an amazing experience as there are now vacancies on Tour 4 Croatia/Dolomites Ozalps | European small group motorcycle tours for Aussies . (He is in the process of updating the website to show that vacancies do exist). It’s an amazing experience and the roads are of the kind you dream about.
    "Yesterday was never the future. One cannot live backwards", she told him

I've dealt with the Euro half of these guys, and met the aussie half out at random on a ride. Both are top blokes and super helpful for all your needs. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.
    Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
    Originally posted by filbert
    it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

As he said ^ and hence why we are going again. The Ozalps | European small group motorcycle tours for Aussies Site has now been updated showing all vacancies. If you have a partner that is a pillion they can cater for you as well. I believe there is a GTR1400 available for Tour4, perfect for you and a pillion.
      "Yesterday was never the future. One cannot live backwards", she told him

Comment

Working...
      X