Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf is wrong here!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wtf is wrong here!!!

    Australia will provide an extra $10 million in humanitarian aid to support the growing number of people caught up in the crisis in Libya.
    Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says the aid will support the Libyan people affected by the violence of the Gaddafi regime, including 12,000 stranded at border camps.
    "Many civilians have no access to basic items such as medical supplies and services or clean water," Mr Rudd said in a statement.
    "Australia will provide additional humanitarian assistance to reduce their suffering."
    Mr Rudd made the announcement following a meeting with the Transitional National Council of Libya's interim prime minister Dr Mahmoud Jabril in Abu Dhabi.
    Australia's contribution to the humanitarian effort in Libya is now $25 million.
    More than 500,000 people are estimated to have fled Libya since mid-February and a further one million have been displaced.

    What about Australia's own sufferers from the flood's and people living in poverty here?.....What a fucked up system.!!...
    ''It's not how many times we go down,but the amount of times we get back up''

  • #2
    uh.. every country has their own problems dude.


    Doesn't mean they can't pitch in to help war torn areas too, does it?

    Comment


    • #3
      People are people
      -

      Comment


      • #4
        Do some research on Australian foreign aid. You are upset by $10m for Libya?

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheaper than going over there with aeroplanes and dropping bombs on them, what others have said people are people.
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeha fuck em they dont even speak englich properly cunts
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Should have gone to QLD, they're still in the shit.
              "It moved"

              Comment


              • #8
                i could be wrong, but i believe the amount Australia contributes to world aid is still pitiful (proportionally) compared to almost every other first world country.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                  i could be wrong, but i believe the amount Australia contributes to world aid is still pitiful (proportionally) compared to almost every other first world country.
                  What's your point? Sissy brigade incoming....
                  Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!


                  Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                  One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                  . .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
                    What's your point? Sissy brigade incoming....
                    i'm not quite sure how you could miss my point. i'll try and simplify it for you - Australia contributes very little aid to the world in the grand scheme of things, so 10 million really is fuck all and hardly worth complaining about.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kel999 View Post
                      [B]What about Australia's own sufferers from the flood's and people living in poverty here?.....What a fucked up system.!!...
                      Libya's got shitloads more oil than Queensland dude.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh dear the warm and fuzzy brigade about to lecture us on what more Australia should be doing for the poor?

                        I have said this too many times to remember NOT ONE CENT OVERSEAS WHILE ANY AUSTRALIAN IS IN NEED. As for 10 million being fuck all you must be fucked in the head to think that. Enough is enough I don't give a fuck about poor Abdul and his family of twenty or any other foreign prick whilst people who live here have to make do and do without.

                        As for any international agreements on bits of paper rip them up!!!! I know many will tut tut but take a look at some of the economies in Europe they are backrupt from years and years of this very same thing. Just remember this pack of wankers we have running the country at the moment want to tax us a levy for the floods in QLD and impose a carbon tax...don't supose the Libian govn will be doing the same somehow.

                        Anyway my rant is over I am prepared to shrug off all you warm hearted people who want to take my hard earned money from me and others in this country and give it to those "who deserve it more".
                        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                          i could be wrong, but i believe the amount Australia contributes to world aid is still pitiful (proportionally) compared to almost every other first world country.
                          A bit like our carbon footprint, in the grand scheme of things miniscule.
                          If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                          This unit is portable when carried.
                          it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                            Oh dear the warm and fuzzy brigade about to lecture us on what more Australia should be doing for the poor?

                            I have said this too many times to remember NOT ONE CENT OVERSEAS WHILE ANY AUSTRALIAN IS IN NEED. As for 10 million being fuck all you must be fucked in the head to think that. Enough is enough I don't give a fuck about poor Abdul and his family of twenty or any other foreign prick whilst people who live here have to make do and do without.

                            As for any international agreements on bits of paper rip them up!!!! I know many will tut tut but take a look at some of the economies in Europe they are backrupt from years and years of this very same thing. Just remember this pack of wankers we have running the country at the moment want to tax us a levy for the floods in QLD and impose a carbon tax...don't supose the Libian govn will be doing the same somehow.

                            Anyway my rant is over I am prepared to shrug off all you warm hearted people who want to take my hard earned money from me and others in this country and give it to those "who deserve it more".
                            Sounds like your vote should go to One Nation...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                              Oh dear the warm and fuzzy brigade about to lecture us on what more Australia should be doing for the poor?

                              I have said this too many times to remember NOT ONE CENT OVERSEAS WHILE ANY AUSTRALIAN IS IN NEED. As for 10 million being fuck all you must be fucked in the head to think that. Enough is enough I don't give a fuck about poor Abdul and his family of twenty or any other foreign prick whilst people who live here have to make do and do without.

                              As for any international agreements on bits of paper rip them up!!!! I know many will tut tut but take a look at some of the economies in Europe they are backrupt from years and years of this very same thing. Just remember this pack of wankers we have running the country at the moment want to tax us a levy for the floods in QLD and impose a carbon tax...don't supose the Libian govn will be doing the same somehow.

                              Anyway my rant is over I am prepared to shrug off all you warm hearted people who want to take my hard earned money from me and others in this country and give it to those "who deserve it more".
                              Are you in need? If not, you can hand back your tax returns, family tax benefits, education costs and the value of any government subsidised programs you have benefitted from such as Medicare.
                              Since you aren't in need it shouldn't be a problem, right?

                              Furthermore, we can pay back all the assistance money we received from foreign countries during the QLD floods/cyclone, black Saturday fires, TC Tracy and every other natural disaster that's ever happened during federation. Clearly we don't need this assistance.

                              Racist.
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X