Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyes on the street required!! HELP PLEASE GUYS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes on the street required!! HELP PLEASE GUYS!!

My friends house was broken into in Ridgewood last night!

They came in through a locked front door while she was sleeping and stole her and her other halves wallet, her car keys and subsequently her car. Her wallet was recovered this afternoon in Balga, however the car is still missing.

Her car is a gun metal grey Mazda 6 with a registration 1CON525 - black DC sticker on the back window and pink dice on the parcel shelf. The last known location of her car was within the Mirrabooka district.

This chick is like a sister to me and would really appreciate it, if you see anything to please call me on 0404317495 after calling the coppers.

Thanks in advance guys and good hunting!!
    Holder of

Ningaloo 2012 'Nekminnit' Smoking Ace

Fuggin' BANG!!

sorry to hear mate, will keep an eye out
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Good Luck!
      People are so horrid sometimes... but hopefully everything is set out straight...
      at least they weren't hurt in the process, they're very lucky in the long run.....

Comment

Cheers guys, have passed on the kind words.
        Holder of

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

I hope they find the low lives. I've been through the same thing and know only too well what it feels like.

Comment

Thieves take more than possessions, they also take your sense of safety and your trust, things that are hard to get back. Good luck with the recovery of the car etc, but more importantly, be positive for your buddies. Good work BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
              Thieves take more than possessions, they also take your sense of safety and your trust, things that are hard to get back. Good luck with the recovery of the car etc, but more importantly, be positive for your buddies. Good work BTW.
              Good point.
              when I was a kid, we had a side door that led to the garage from the side/front of the house. We always kept it unlocked- never thought twice about it you know?
              Well, one morning we wake up and find my dad's car door open (He accidentally left it unlocked that night, in the garage) dad looked through his car, stuff had been moved- but not taken. We suspected it was a kid- their was equipment worth 2000 bucks in their...they were probably looking for money.
              From then on- we locked the cars every night and the side door to the garage. when we moved houses- we got an alarm system installed....
              I didn't feel safe as a kid for a while after dad's car was searched....

Comment

Good Luck Guys you have to remember there is nice people out there i will look out down here for their vehicle a trip to the country and their testes wired to the grid is never enough

Comment

Had a similar thing happen about 11 years ago in Balcatta. Today I still sleep with my keys and wallet on my bedside table because of some f*&ken low life c*&ts.

I'm around those parts I'll keep an eye out for ya.

So its a Grey 6, 1CON with DC & Dice......should'nt be hard to remember.
                  Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Thanks once again guys. I work out on the road all day so I have my eyes peeled every where I go.
                    Holder of

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

Working...
                    X