Dirty Electricity and YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Electricity and YOU

Being technology driven, I was interested in a recent thread that mentioned using a treadmill was damaging to your health due to 'dirty electricity'

We even have an Australian website to sell you products that can filter away the dirty electricity microsurges.
    Welcome to dirtyelectricity.com.au

They make so many claims I find it hard not to be cynical.

Exposure has been likened to a penetrating attack on the immune system. This may result in the following systems being affected with one or many of these symptoms:

Neurological:
    Headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, numbness, tingling, altered reflexes, muscle and joint paint, leg/foot pain, “Flu like" symptoms, fever. More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke.

Cardiac:
    Palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath.

Respiratory:
    Sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.

Dermatological:
    Skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing.

Ophthalmologic:
    Pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.

Others:
    Digestive problems; abdominal pain; enlarged thyroid, testicular/ovarian pain; dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration; nosebleeds; internal bleeding; altered sugar metabolism; immune abnormalities; redistribution of metals within the body; hair loss; pain in the teeth; deteriorating fillings; impaired sense of smell; ringing in the ears.
    (as documented by Firstenberg, A. (2001) “No Place To Hide”
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

I feel dirty after watching this.
    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

That was just an advert for snakeoil.
      Nice researching there.

From here.

Q-LINK Pendant
      (QLP-01) Available in BLACK, WHITE & BLUE Powered by next-generation SRT3. Reduces the effects of EMF radiation and strengthens your resilience to the effects of stress while increases your energy and stamina.

Q-Link Wellness Buttons
      (QLW-01) The Q-Link Mini™ is a thin, lightweight button designed to attach easily to any personal electronic device, from cell phones and bluetooth, to portable game consoles and MP3 players. It naturally enhances the human body's defenses against a variety of life's stressors including harmful electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
      Wellness buttons....

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
        That was just an advert for snakeoil.
        Nice researching there.

From here.

Wellness buttons....
        makes perfect sence. like magnetic wrist bands that cure cancer, crabs, obesity etc...

was this made for people allergic to electricty?
        "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~ Muhammad Ali

Comment

I still dont know what "dirty electricity" is and does the CF globe give off GS when it is off like the incandescent? Are these people scientologists?
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Its interesting that the supposed effects are Electro magnetic (through the air) but they use a meter to measure at the powerpoint.
            Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
              Its interesting that the supposed effects are Electro magnetic (through the air) but they use a meter to measure at the powerpoint.
              scientologist use gadgetry also to work out you personality via a meter.... doesn't mean anything.
              E-meter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia what's your 'mental mass'?
              "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~ Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post

Neurological:
                Headaches, dizziness, nausea, dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration

Cardiac:
                Palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath.
                So it's dirty electricity that causes these symptoms when I run Tabata at 18kmh & 12 degree gradient on a treadmill, I'll have to get a GS filter.........

More like a BS filter
                This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

I hear that if you carry a GS filter NO harm whatsoever will beset you.*

*Sometime you may be required to carry it pretty bloddy fast
                  It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I don't know about treadmills but there is a link between living close to high tension power lines and increased incidents of leukemia . Since all atoms vibrate at different frequencys it is fair to assume that with all the different microwaves radio waves both digital and analogue, some effects would be felt by the human body. The hard thing is proven one particular signal caused it.
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.

For some reliable info on EMF and Health, here's the World Health Organisation's collection of fact sheets on the subject

WHO | Fact Sheets

Comment

But the Govt of Kazakhstan certified it! [do they even have electricity there as yet?]
                        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
                          I don't know about treadmills but there is a link between living close to high tension power lines and increased incidents of leukemia . Since all atoms vibrate at different frequencys it is fair to assume that with all the different microwaves radio waves both digital and analogue, some effects would be felt by the human body. The hard thing is proven one particular signal caused it.
                          Arwon, this is what my colleagues and I referenced our discussions to. In Finland, where Nokia is made, has one if the highest incidences of brain cancer in the world. And most times then not the side of the brain that has the cancer is the side that they hold their cell phone. I am glad people are talking about this. Its intended to be a pleasant discussion. If people have negative input then their really is no need for their comment. Its comforting to know that there are a number of follow up studies taking place to look at a number of the frequencies we don't see and the benefit/harm they are doing to our bodies.
                          sigpic

Sean Connolly - MS (ExSc) BAComm

www.atlasperformance.com.au
                          [email protected]

Find Us On Facebook and Twitter

Comment

But is my treadmill dangerous to my health?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                              But is my treadmill dangerous to my health?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	4879671

Obviously yes

Comment

Working...
                              X