Karma ....do you believe !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma ....do you believe !!!!

I thought i would share in alittle story with you all ........

IT starts a few years ago when my wife and I desided to enter into a business adventure with SO called good friends who we knew and trusted , the business was doing well and one day I found out that these friends were taking advantage of our good nature and were doing dishonest acts ... ALL of us had to go through legal drama and invest our time and energy in lawyers, this was very stressful and made my wife and I VERY SICK ...

at one sit in with lawyers and court advisers these two scum sucking low lives were prepared to spend big $$$$ to make my wife,girls and me go bankrupt, there words to use were " WE don't care how much it costs , we want to see them( me and my family ) out on the street and with no money ...

our lawyers adviced us to sign over the business to them and cut all ties with anything invoved in the company , as if in the future banks,creditors came a knocking we wouldnt be involved ...

We got SOME of our money back BUT were still out of pocket a fare bit with no chance of getting it back, they had the business,the investment house we all worked on and the bank accounts signed over to them .. AT this stage they rubbed our noses in it and sent us photos of them with thousands of dollars in cash spralled over their bed..

NOW this is where KARMA comes into play , WHILST they worked on the investment house and tried to get it finished by spending there own money on the property and trying to finish it for future resale ( to make a killing in the boom time ) , the market crashed and the housing boom fell through the floor and they struggled to finish the house and they begun a fall from grace ... they couldn't afford the payments on the investment house, and the bank took the house and we got THE COURTS to get a sheriff involved and the house went to auction.. once the house was sold and the bank was payed there was nothing left for us ..

SO we had our sherriff go for there own house they were living in, the house was put up in a ad to be sold by auction .. one week before the auction they filed for bankruptcy this stop the sherriff from ceacing the house .. they thought this was SO funny and rubbed our noses in it again as they could keep there house and live in it and again we got nothing ...

WELL tonight on the way to work I called passed there house and to my excitement it was empty, all over the windows there were signs saying the house was ceased and they were kicked out for failer to pay there housing load ........ SO the moral to this story is NEVER fuk over anyone because you just dont know when,where you will be payed back !!!!

we in the other hand are doing VERY WELL and have made alot of money back in investing in other adventures ....

SO to you both ...... FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!!

oz
    Last edited by OZY; 20-04-2011, 10:09 PM.
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

just got a call from ozy with the good news couldnt have happened to a nicer couple FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! At last justice has been served in more ways than one, thank you Sherriff

RIDE HARD ----STAY SAFE

Remember that 4 wheels move the body but 2 wheels move the soul

Comment

umm.. god works in mysterious ways?

Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I gotta say it

"My Karma ran over my Dogma"
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by bladerunner 00 View Post
          just got a call from ozy with the good news couldnt have happened to a nicer couple FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! FUCK YOU , ISNT KARMA A BITCH !!!! At last justice has been served in more ways than one, thank you Sherriff
          THANKYOU deit ...... we have waited years for this and alot of PSB members know of this story and have been great friends with all your support ......... THANKYOU PEEPS

Originally posted by drifter View Post
          umm.. god works in mysterious ways?

HE sure does .......... THIEVES AND DOGS ALWAYS GET PAYED BACK !!!!

Comment

Congrats Ozy, everything normally works out in the end- You've just got to wait and be patient...
            I used to get heavily bullied at school and it's only now I realise how crap those kids lives were that bullied me. One kid from primary school who bullied me every single day... I found out not to long ago that *apparently* he came from an abusive home- now I'm not saying this is justice- but it makes you realise different situations... I'd go on about how strict my parents were- but their amazing really. Given me all I've needed and taught me valuable life lessons many people my age don't understand the concept of!
            so theirs my tangent rant for tonight.
            but I'm very happy for you OZY, go and celebrate with your family Sounds like you deserve it!

Comment

Glad you got an outcome that you liked. I never do business with family and friends as it destroys friendships.
              Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Well, there you have it. Finally some redemption for putting you and your family through a tough few years.

You are the better for it, and he....well.... "Suck Shit" is all that really comes to mind.

I’m not one to believe in Karma per say.... Im more one to believe that luck (or conversely, misfortune) is the residue of opportunity and design.

Your former friend (and business partner) clearly had opportunity.....but a damn shitty design.

* Branch Rickey

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
                  I never do business with family and friends as it destroys friendships.
                  +1 and the amount of b*llshit it creates and it doesnt help when family think the sunshine comes out of his arse

I just hope there is a thing as karma
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
                    Well, there you have it. Finally some redemption for putting you and your family through a tough few years.

You are the better for it, and he....well.... "Suck Shit" is all that really comes to mind.

I’m not one to believe in Karma per say.... Im more one to believe that luck (or conversely, misfortune) is the residue of opportunity and design.

Your former friend (and business partner) clearly had opportunity.....but a damn shitty design.

* Branch Rickey
                    and to think deej we were only talking about this last thursday ... ^_^

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post

I just hope there is a thing as karma
                    A few years ago when this happened I was the same , when people told me KARMA will come .. I thought they were mad and I really didn't believe in it ... BUT now I do

Comment

Oz, it's a great result, and obviously it's made you a stronger person. At least you found out they were not true friends before it was way too late, and you lost everything.
                      Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
                      For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

No, I don't believe. It sounds to me like these guys were dodgy, and not very good at it. It caught up with them.

edit- though I do love it when people like this get what they deserve.
                        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Depends on definition. Nothing mystic about it, to me karma is a short way of saying "if you fuck with too many people, someone else will eventually fuck you high, wide and repeatedly."

Congrats on the outcome OZY.

Comment

That's what that piece of shit deserve's Ozy. Karma is a bitch all right.

Comment

Send them a picture of you and your family standing on the lawn out the front of your house, smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X